How would Frank Mir do outside the UFC?

Freak natty

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I don't see anyone outside of the UFC beating him besides maybe Carwin and I'd still favor Mir. He'd smash Fedor and would sub Mitrione. He'd also sub Lashley and smash Bigfoot(again). Who do you gays think could beat him thats not under contract with the UFC?

Nah

I love me some Mir, but he just doesn't have it anymore, he is too slow.. on the feet and on the ground

I don't see anyone outside of the UFC beating him besides maybe Carwin and I'd still favor Mir. He'd smash Fedor and would sub Mitrione. He'd also sub Lashley and smash Bigfoot(again). Who do you gays think could beat him thats not under contract with the UFC?

gay_dance.gif

Vitaly Minakov, Karol Bedorf, Blagoy Ivanov

I think now Mir is such a former shell of himself he would be even raped by Bobby Lashley..

Smashing Bigfoot today is like going to market and buying groceries, this man is sick and he should never be allowed to fight in MMA. I think fighting could even make his condition worse. Anyway his wins on juice were impressive. I loved how he almost killed Roidereem.

Fedor also looked like shit in his last fight. I hope he will fight against fully juiced Carwin and just evaporate him.

If I would have to bet Mitrione vs Mir... I bet on Mitrione.

Also we know shit in what shape is Carwin. He was not easy to sub, guy was like grizzly bear.

And I agree, good point about "you gays"

<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
Mir can sub any HW outside the UFC if the fight goes to the ground. Him getting the fight there is a different story altogether.

Would still root for Mir though.

If Rizin would let him fight in the hallway, there could be some interesting match ups.

Outside the UFC, Mir will be cranking the testosterone and the HGH and will probably be a beast. That shit is the fountain of youth. Stronger, faster, more aggressive Mir.

After seeing some of his soul crushing defeats in the octagon I feel like it can't get any worse lol, there's only one way to find out!

Competition isn't all that stiff right now, I could see him taking out Kongo again and there is a good chance Kongo is going to be the Bellator Champ eventually. I think he'd win more fights than he lose.

Back