Ronda is the only reason the UFC has a women's division and when she goes it should be cut entirely

WeidmansDad

You'll always be my boy, Chris
Banned
Reaction score
No one wants to watch it. WMMA is simply not good business for a huge company like WWME-MG. For a niche audience sure they can go fight in Invicta, not in the UFC.

The fights are boring snooze fests interrupting the card. Tate made 50 thousand to headline what was supposed to be the biggest card ever at 200. What a joke. 99% of threads about WMMA are guys posting pics of the girls bodies and rating them on looks and have nothing to do with their technical fighting ability or the sport at all.

Rousey is literally the only one who can sell PPVS and headline a card. no reason to have the divisions besides her, when she goes they should cut the dvisions

giphy.gif

You should be cut from Sherdog.

I like WMMA overall and get excited to see their fights.

No one wants to watch it. WMMA is simply not good business for a huge company like WWME-MG. For a niche audience sure they can go fight in Invicta, not in the UFC.

The fights are boring snooze fests interrupting the card. Tate made 50 thousand to headline what was supposed to be the biggest card ever at 200. What a joke. 99% of threads about WMMA are guys posting pics of the girls bodies and rating them on looks and have nothing to do with their technical fighting ability or the sport at all.

Rousey is literally the only one who can sell PPVS and headline a card. no reason to have the divisions besides her, when she goes they should cut the dvisions
Royce Gracie is the only reason people do BJJ once he's gone or even loses everyone will stop.

You're right and wrong.

They have put on some good fights and I love watching with or without Ronda. At the same time it would be hilarious to see the reaction of all those women who talk shit about her having to look for other work

Nah, wmma is getting better. Ronda taking a year off allowed other fighters in the division to shine. It's still mostly filled with average fighters but at the top there is real talent.

What to do when you see a thread starter is : WeidmansDad ?
giphy.gif

Nah, we're past that point. Honda is definitely what pulled me in, but Joanna has been absolutely stunning to watch on her streak. A few others have been interesting as well. I agree that WMMA is nowhere remotely near the men yet overall, but there are a handful of chicks across the divisions who make enough of a case that they should keep it around, with or without Honda. (imo)

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Nah, we're past that point. Honda is definitely what pulled me in, but Joanna has been absolutely stunning to watch on her streak. A few others have been interesting as well. I agree that WMMA is nowhere remotely near the men yet overall, but there are a handful of chicks across the divisions who make enough of a case that they should keep it around, with or without Honda. (imo)

I have to say that I started enjoying WMMA much more while Honda is out of the picture... It maked evrything move much more. :)

I see you are a troll, but just to shoot down how fucking dumb your post is
ronda fights at bw
there are bw and sw weight classes

now go away

Nah. Rousey's been gone for a year, WMMA is still fine.

Back