When will Rumbles headbutt victory over Gus be overturned?

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's an absolute travesty is what it is. Gustafsson would have won that fight if it wasn't for the headbutt that changed the course of the fight..

This is almost as bad as Mark Hunt being screwed over at ufc 200. Something needs to be done about this. We need a fighters union.

Gus should be getting his shot against DC, considering he should have won that fight.

The UFC is going to pay for the tattoo update as well.

Gus started it with the illegal eyepoke. Even Steven as far as im concerned. Also, there was no headbutt.

I have to agree with TS about this fight being overturned.

6:56, Rumble admits to the headbutt. Gus deserves an instant title shot the second he comes back from his injury. If Rumble or DC had any integrity they'd wait for him to get healthy first.

Go home. You're drunk, but call a taxi.

Gustafsson would have won that fight
{<huh}
Anthony%2BJohnson%2BKnocks%2BDown%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

Was a terrible call by the ref. Won't ever get overturned, but it should. Rumble was a couple more minutes away from gassing, before he headbutted Gus. Gus wins fight two.

That eyepoke Gus landed evens it out. It's hilarious too because he tried to capitalize on it right after the fight resumed but failed miserably. But why even waste my time though, the replay showed that it was the right hand that rocked Gus.

It will get overturned as soon as he can prove that he didn't get cracked by a huge right hand the moment before.

man, when did Gus become the joke the sherdog?

This guy is the only poster who makes me legit laugh out loud, keep it up fam.

Rumble cheated to win that fight. He clearly had Adamantium installed into his fists.

Back