Bj penn ufc two weight champ

jk.rock

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Talking about two weight champ hendo and possibly Connor , Penn should have been a two weight champion as he should have won the ufc lw tournament but was judged a draw against uno who Penn destroyed previously . After that beat gomi in another org and then moved up to ww and beat Hughes.

For all the shit Penn gets the man is one of the goat mma fighters .

First half of his career was better then the latter. But he never took an easy fight.

First half of his career was better then the latter. But he never took an easy fight.

True statement, Connor Mac reminds me of Penn in moving up weight and fighting for gold above his weight class but Penn is shit on over it and Cmac is loved ..what am I missing

Penn is a legend? No way! Of course he is, even his haters don't disagree with that. The only people who don't get it are people who weren't following the sport when he was fighting in his prime and prior.

True statement, Connor Mac reminds me of Penn in moving up weight and fighting for gold above his weight class but Penn is shit on over it and Cmac is loved ..what am I missing
Penn is shit on by idiots or people who just didn't like his outside the octagon training habits or arrogance. Not a big deal.

690ca0fdf6fae0736d4c8ddf232ceb26.jpg

Talking about two weight champ hendo and possibly Connor , Penn should have been a two weight champion as he should have won the ufc lw tournament but was judged a draw against uno who Penn destroyed previously . After that beat gomi in another org and then moved up to ww and beat Hughes.

For all the shit Penn gets the man is one of the goat mma fighters .

He's one of the legends for sure. Him beating Matt Hughes was one of the greatest moments of MMA. Nothing against Matt, him being so great is what the moment great when BJ Won.

Conor has the same spirit as BJ. Although BJ was well known for being well rounded, able to dominate standing or on the ground. That's why I don't understand the Conor hate, the guy is a fucking warrior. If Penn was on the rise today I guess he'd be hated too.

Not to mention, Penn never got
dropped on the feet in his efforts
at heavier weights. & he never
blamed a L on weight or size

What are you talking about? Penn is a two weight UFC champ, obviously not at the same time if that's what you mean.

BJ had more natural gifts than anyone I ever saw in the cage. When he was motivated he might have been the best ever. But he couldn't get his training under control, and that cost him the GOAT Title.

Imagine BJ with the work ethic of GSP! He might have never lost, regardless of weight division.

Sad to see how he ended his career, as a freakshow on his tippy toes.

What are you talking about? Penn is a two weight UFC champ, obviously not at the same time if that's what you mean.

I know that , when Penn fought Hughes for the ww title he should have been the lw champ at the time as he fought uno in the lw tournament and it was judged a draw but Penn won that fight and the ufc should have arranged a third fight between the two for the strap again but instead penn went on to be fight Gomi in another org..Penn would have been a two weight champion at the same time like Henderson was in pride.

bj-part4.gif

bj-part2.gif

All credit to Wotan1105.

Bonus:

diegosnightmare.gif

Last edited:
Back