They should make BJ Penn vs Takonori Gomi 2

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know Penn wants to fight at 145 but this is a rematch people have wanted to see for years. How do you think it would go? I see Penn finishing Gomi, could be a lopsided fight but still a good one tonnage just for the history books. I know there is a slim chance it happens but still just an idea I thought of.

Penn would KO Gomi at this point, Gomis performances get more and more pathetic.

thats a great idea. love it.

Gomi dosent even fight like he wants to be in there

That's actually a fight I want. They are well past their prime but it would be entertaining

Penn finishes Gomi w/ those smooth, soft hands of his.

<7>

Gomi dosent even fight like he wants to be in there
Errr..... Just because BJ didn't fight for 3 yrs doesn't mean he will be any better... Both fighters are legend of the sport, too bad we didn't get see them fight in both of their prime....when Gomi made it to the UFC he's already done

Watching old faces fight expecting fireworks...it never happens. It would be a snoozefest.

After Penn did that tippy toe shit and gave up the fight to Frankie, who knows what'll happen. Gomi might be throwin fastballs

their both shot,and should engage in wheelchair matches in retirement home.

If they both still want to fight I like the idea of veterans with no hope of a title shot facing each other for a more even match-up than serving them to contenders to boost their name.

These two should only be allowed in the cage if they are armed with pool noodles and are wearing tard helmets.

their both shot,and should engage in wheelchair matches in retirement home.

vOAqxl.gif

Why not? They're both shittier than their champion days.

Is this actually a good thread with a interesting suggestion....on Sherdog?

<{danawhoah}>

Back