[VIDEO] Cowboy confronts Conor backstage + trash talk

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Seems like they used to be homies back in the day before the beef... flash forward to leading up to Aldo/Conor and Cerrone/RDA they started shit talking eachother... and now as of 2016 their always insulting eachother but seemingly they used to get along lol. Also interesting how Cerrone says he doesnt say shit backstage.. hes kinda right cause this is video of the 2 of them backstage and Conor seemingly has nothing bad to say.. I'd love to see this fight

Cerrone hasn't said shit to Conor back stage, he's always buddy buddy with him

Lots of posturing from an illiterate man with a big hat who is known to fold whenever faced with the slightest pressure in the octagon

Conor took the easier fight?

31.gif

I don't understand this thread. I thought it was going to be a video about Cerrone confronting him recently, and seeing as how there has been some tension between them it would have been interesting. Instead it's a Youtube video that's edited to play a "confrontation" a couple years ago while using some footage of the most recent MSG conference. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Man wtf, was expecting an actual confrontation backstage. TS sucks.

Cowboy is smart: he wants 3 million instead of 60k. And I've owned horses before so I know he is blowing thru dat 60k pay check immediately....add to that he just got married, and I sure many a fellow Sherbro can relate what resource suckers a wifey is.

Misleading thread title.

Can't believe someone put the time in to make this video

if they fight, he is already in cerrones head. i can tell you that

Conor took the easier fight?

31.gif

You do realiez Nate has gone 4-4, while Cowboy is 14-3 since that fight right? Not to mention Nate was in Cabo and Cerrone was in the gym. Which reminds me of the last time Conor got to hand pick a replacement he picked the guy filming the hunting show.

Why fight Cerrone when you can fight the person that beat him, the person that called you out less than a month prior, and the one that has a larger fan base - all together? To suggest that Conor was ducking Cerrone is ridiculous. If he fought Cerrone, now it would be that he was ducking Diaz, it's the same with people saying that Floyd Mayweather was ducking Paul Williams and Antonio Margarito (well, maybe a little less ridiculous). That aside, Cerrone is a tough, tough fight for Conor.

Well at one point he is talking shit about Conor for taking the Nate fight, instead of him. Well does he recall Nate beating him soundly or what? Conor did not take an easier fight at all..

I get why Cowboy is mad. Conor made more off his last fight than Cowboy has made in his whole career. And Cowboy is maybe the most active UFC fighter of all time..

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

Where is the video of the confrontation?

Back