Will You Respect Conor McGregor After He Knocks Out Eddie Sanchez?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i feel like mcgregor's accomplishments get diminished even tho he beat aldo in 13 seconds and dropped diaz 3 times even tho diaz was 200 pounds, will you finally respect him after he ko's eddie stiff?

eddiesanchez450.jpg

I don't think Sanchez is a legit win.

If Eddie Sanchez can survive 4 and a half minutes with Mirko Crocop, he can outlast McGregor

i remember eddie sanchez...
$

i feel like mcgregor's accomplishments get diminished even tho he beat aldo in 13 seconds and dropped diaz 3 times even tho diaz was 200 pounds, will you finally respect him after he ko's eddie stiff?
I will tip my hat off to him and his 0 defenses of the title

xShB_5.gif

I'll respect him when he shows me he can defend a belt, any belt even the one that holds up his pants...

Last edited:
200 pounds? <{hmmm}>

Yes, after Mac KO'z Eddie Alvarez... everyone will then respect him.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eddie Sanchez is my favorite fighter. Him and his brother Diego have put on some great shows.

I respect Conor as a great fighter already. I'll respect him a lot more when he defends his title against rightful contenders. I don't respect his dick riding cuck fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back