Conor McGregor MMA sparring ahead of New York showdown: The Mac Life Day 4

Conor's extremely unexplosive and unathletic ... I think Eddie will impose his strength over him

IpmKtR2.gif

I like that he is using his hands low like that, it's going to be good for him to stop the TD. But it also means that he he thinks his opponent striking is terrible, which can be, but he has power. Someone needs to bring to him about Anderson vs Weidman. Don't get caught.

So Conor needs to bring his FW movement back to this fight if he will fight like that.

“I just focused to much on my wrestling. Most of my camp was based around wrestling. And you know, I’m not a wrestler. I’m not going to ‘catch-up’ to these wrestler guys. I just have to go back to how I used to do it, avoid the wrestling by using knees and sprawling and by utilizing my striking. Not try and become a wrestler.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/anth...e-alvarez-i-focused-too-much-on-my-wrestling/

But really, I just hope that Conor stays healthy for this fight. No more "my knee was 80% torn" excuses.

As much as i hate the way Conor picks his fights I do love watching him fight. He is a beast on the feet

To the death.....

If 'explosive athletism' was the most important ingredient in fighting Johnnie Morton would be GOAT.

Haha, that Johnnie Morton fight was great. Quite literally KO'd stiff.

mental note kiddies: Don't sniff a line of blow and get KO'd. It's bad.

What a gun. Seriously he'd beat up King Kong if they fought right now.

Dillon "double gold" Danis

and The Moldovian grappling champ.

When you train as hard as he does it becomes easy on fight night. Eddie is going to be just another day at the office.

ding -> KO -> wave for the camera -> collect the cheque -> bounce -> Wonderbread...you're next!

Back