People seem to forget Hendo was a two division champ

myjohnson9

GOAT
@Silver
Reaction score
In Pride which was more stacked than the UFC.

UFC had chuck, Tito, randy and babalu.
Pride had Wand, shogun, little nog, Hendo and rampage had just left after failing to win gold.

Hendo moved up and won the pride 205 title by KO (and follow up similar to <15>)

Edit
Hendo is the first true 2 division champ and as of now, the one and only
dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

Last edited:
No one has forgotten. Nor will they. Hendo is a legend in the sport and always will be.

In my mind (and in the minds of a lot of others) he retired as UFC MW champion.

No one forgets and we’re not sure why you’re bringing it up now.

Hendo is a 3 division champ in Pride.

He won the WW belt and was a long reigning champ.
When the time was ripe, he KO'd Wand and took the MW belt.
And when the time was even more ripe, he KO'd Fedor and became the Ex-Facto Pride HW champ.

He also has the greatest resume in MMA history, period.

If that's the case then so did I, I never won the MW belt either.
You can score the fight however you want. I scored it for Hendo. A win over the current MW champ makes you the MW champ. You're entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to mine. No need to start hostility in here.

Pride had Wand, shogun, little nog, Hendo and rampage had just left after failing to win gold.

Hendo moved up and won the pride 205 title by KO (and follow up similar to <15>)

Don't overrate gifted title shots, it doesn't make you GOAT
3 technically, he clubbed Fyodor which makes him lineal HW champ/goat/god as well. Guy is at least spots 6-10 on the all time list

And when the time was even more ripe, he KO'd Fedor and became the Ex-Facto Pride HW champ.
he beat Werdum for the Pride HW belt? heh.

seriously though, ya, Hendo is great. funny thing is, he might not be a top 3 in any one division even with belts MW & LHW (or their Pride equivalents) and wins over two of the best HW's ever.

i dub him HendoWeight GOAT.

If you said Hendo was the #3 GOAT i wouldn't even be mad... not saying I'd agree or disagree but I'd be all...
<mma4>
... because Hendo is worthy.

Who forgot? It was mentioned probably 132,299 times leading up to, and after his last fight.

UFC
+ Vitor Belfort, Forrest Griffin

PRIDE FC
+ Ricardo Arona, Alistair Overeem

Back