did you lose respek for Jose Aldo after he was so easily placated by Dana?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he promised to go to war against the UFC but a 13 second meeting turned his entire outlook around. Now the man is apologizing on twitter like a company man, what's going on? Brazil bark but no bite?

Nah I'm used to it by now.

image.png

Will ya

We already know you don't respect Aldo, all you do is make hate threads about him. Get a life you pathetic loser

We don't know what was actually said, could have big implications on what happens after this fight(announcement from Conor).

I like Aldo, but he is like Steven Hawking;
Only does the talking,
Never does the walking.

;)

Dude was emotional at how he was treated and didn't handle it well. It happens. Let's see what Aldo 3.0 looks like.

He didn't apologize on twitter.

And I'm pretty sure "thank you Russia" doesn't mean "I'm sorry ufc" in portuguese.

Nope, in fact I thought it has been the most respectable reaction he's had in a long time.

Had he given more fucks about being a company man then, shit would have been different.

I see his new contented outlook as coming to terms with the situation and deciding to bury the hatchett. He feels appeased, we get to enjoy watchim him do his thing, and who knows? Maybe he and Dana are better off for it.

Aldo's fucking awesome, I'd never lose respect for him. Changing your mind should be applauded not called into question

Its actually sad whats happened to Aldo ever since the Conor fight. Between the anywhere anytime thing and threatening to leave to this. Its sad.

he promised to go to war against the UFC but a 13 second meeting turned his entire outlook around. Now the man is apologizing on twitter like a company man, what's going on? Brazil bark but no bite?
I did a bit to be honest. When i heard his apology to Reebok i was like wtf Aldo grown some balls.

In before Aldo backs out of another fight

Pretty par for the course, IMO. It seems the only way to really get UFC's attention to say ridiculous things to the media and then the subsequent meetings always go well.

Back