RUMOR: Conor out 1-2 years after next fight

dns2344

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

If true, would Dana make him give up any belts he holds at the time so divisions are not held up?

Side note: Do you think Aldo knows this after his meeting with Dana?

Probably not. He made Dana White his bitch a while back.

If true, would Dana make him give up any belts he holds at the time so divisions are not held up?

I think it's pretty obvious Conor would be forced to give up all his titles. Would be one of the worst business decisions ever made. Take off for 2 years after becoming the first to ever held two belts at the same time? He would be at the height of popularity and fame and could make HUGE paydays. Dumb if true. Hope it's not.

It seems like he's trying to set himself up as a paper GOAT tbh. It will look really impressive on paper that he won two belts but in reality will look bad that he didn't defend any.

He won't be able to walk away. Not enough attention on the sidelines.

If he goes out on a loss Sherdog would be such a grand place for a couple years.

So he holds the division for 2 more years? what a joke

if he relinquishes the belt its going to be even worse.

all that time holding on to it... could have done it such a long time ago. but they want to "make history"....
this was some major bullshit on the ufcs part for allowing *cogh cough (cashing in)* this crap

bjpenn.com? lol no thanks

It seems like he's trying to set himself up as a paper GOAT tbh. It will look really impressive on paper that he won two belts but in reality will look bad that he didn't defend any.

Or that the only 3 notable wins he has are Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez...

And one submission loss to gatekeeper Nate Diaz, on 2 weeks notice.

Retirement would be the only way for him to have an axcuse to not defend either of his belts. Makes sense

I have a hard time believing that Dana White would know this information and willingly allow him to fight for another belt. If he does know, that's insane.

If true, I hope he loses this fight in devastating fashion.

Back