What's your favorite McGregor look?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the many great things about McGregor is his constant change in appearance, I can pretty much tell who he is fighting or fought just by his hair, tat or style. Here are my personal rankings of his looks

1.IMG_1506.PNG

This is his look when he took the FW championship UFC belt, its my personal favorite and the style I currently use because of its flexibility between casual and neat. In a suit. Conor looks young but strong, it signifies a "lets get things done" attitude and its why I must put it up at rank #1.

2.IMG_1504.PNG

My 2nd favorite look is his Chad Mendes look, he rocked this through the TUF as well. It embraces his european heritage allowing him to show his sleek hair in a more elongated sense while just brimming on the ends of management. My only issue with this style is that it distracted Conor in his contest, made him like benson henderson constantly checking his hair.

3.IMG_1505.PNG
Of course, who will forget the legendary El Chapo look, right now he is rocking this with glasses that makes him look more like a seasoned veteran and much older. I have huge respect for this style but unfortunately it reminds me of his only ufc loss and therefore remains last place

What are your rankings? Do you agree with my list? Let me know in the comment section below!

I know your favorite look

443653.jpg

I like fighting. I don't care about men's appearances. Good for you tho.

the one in blood getting choke.

breaking-news (1).png

One of the many great things about McGregor is his constant change in appearance, I can pretty much tell who he is fighting or fought just by his hair, tat or style. Here are my personal rankings of his looks

1.View attachment 159569

This is his look when he took the FW championship UFC belt, its my personal favorite and the style I currently use because of its flexibility between casual and neat. In a suit. Conor looks young but strong, it signifies a "lets get things done" attitude and its why I must put it up at rank #1.

2.View attachment 159571

My 2nd favorite look is his Chad Mendes look, he rocked this through the TUF as well. It embraces his european heritage allowing him to show his sleek hair in a more elongated sense while just brimming on the ends of management. My only issue with this style is that it distracted Conor in his contest, made him like benson henderson constantly checking his hair.

3.View attachment 159573
Of course, who will forget the legendary El Chapo look, right now he is rocking this with glasses that makes him look more like a seasoned veteran and much older. I have huge respect for this style but unfortunately it reminds me of his only ufc loss and therefore remains last place

What are your rankings? Do you agree with my list? Let me know in the comment section below!

giphy.gif

Conor-McGregor-1.jpg

"Casual party with close friends" Conor

My favorite look? On the mat tapping out.

My personal favorite was when he was standing over Nate after he put Nate on his ass the first time.

Then...they get mad when you call them "nuthuggers". Then, how can you discuss or argue about MMA with these kind of "hardcore fans".

1.View attachment 159569

2.View attachment 159571

3.View attachment 159573

Are you a child? What a weird thing to care about

Conor fans finding it harder and harder to contain their massive hardon for their senpai Mcgregor

next up we will see a thread about how nice Conors tights shorts are

Conor fans finding it harder and harder to contain their massive hardon for their senpai Mcgregor

next up we will see a thread about how nice Conors tights shorts are

Not even true, you can appreciate style without being homosexual, i know its hard for you to be secure about your sexuality so you cant fathom that.

On a side note, a great deal of legends have rocked the tight shorts

Back