PVZ on 'Good day Sacramento' #UFCSacramento

Heeman - the hero sherdog needs, but not the one it deserves.

heemman bless
Came here to say this(after carefully inspecting the vid and pics posted).

Not all hero's wear capes, they sometimes just start important threads on the WMMA fighters Sherdog cares about.

Not all hero's wear capes, they sometimes just start important threads on the WMMA fighters Sherdog cares about.

<mma4>

Did she dye her hair with the cancer-filled blood of dying children?

Good for her. If she keeps winning, she'll be a big star. Still haven't forgotten the hair, though.

<{spoogebab}>

I admire your brutal honesty nearly as much as I admire the mental gymnastics required to think Che was a great man.

Gotta do something to try and sell tickets to that shitty ass card

She got no ass
Karate hottie is hotter and better
This is a cash grab by the UFC - should have had Dom and Cody headline this card

I admire your brutal honesty nearly as much as I admire the mental gymnastics required to think Che was a great man.
I do not or ever have considered him a great man. Passionate, imaginative yet conflicted, I feel he wanted to do good and change the system morally and not materially. He did some good but also some very bad things and was brutal in many ways. We could go on about it but that's another discussion. I can admire his drive and dedication to his beliefs in a more pure way while disagreeing with a lot of his actions. However, I do like the actual name and meaning behind "El Che" or Che.

Back