[video] Oldie but a goodie. Tony Ferguson's atrocious deadlift form

Lol I just commented in another thread on how much I love when fan criticize people's form no matter what.

Having said that, that WAS pretty terrible form. haha

Lando "Calrissian" Vannata ain't impressed:

kloj15forju5kmfzg.jpg

He can get away with it while he's young, the first time he gets an injury from that, it'll change him

See, this is where I question myself. I know nothing, really, about weight lifting, but isn't it defeating the purpose if your whole body moves and not just your legs, in this example? I thought isometrics was the entire point of this kind of apparatus.

I came here to say,
"He probably do it better than most of you"

But no, that was pretty bad. Lol

Just watching this makes me feel pain on my lower back.

Usually sherbros have a knack to criticize weightlifting forms no matter what... but his form was indeed truly bad. I blame his coaches rather than the athlete, though.

Its easier to point the finger at others than ourselves.

No one is perfect all the time.

Usually sherbros have a knack to criticize weightlifting forms no matter what... but his form was indeed truly bad. I blame his coaches rather than the athlete, though.
You're absolutely right, the athlete should do what he is instructed to do, he pays the coaches to think about the training and to prevent him to get hurt doing stupid shit like that

well, at this stage of his career and after a TUF season in which he supposedly had some decent coaches there're no excuses.
Otherwise the sport is filled with incompetents (which it's true in the low level gyms, speaking by experience).

Lando "Calrissian" Vannata ain't impressed:

kloj15forju5kmfzg.jpg

respect his roots: Lando "Buzzanca" Vannata

or just "Lando"

Il%20Lando%202.jpg
LANDO.jpg
LANDO_062.jpg

Back