WTF happened to Sherdog Radio?

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I still like Breen and used to like beatdown, sometimes, but all this new content, including the new beatdown format is just total unlistenable shit.

What happened to Jack Encarnacao? Rewind was top shelf stuff

A white belt pioneer.

A 2005 white belt :eek:

jeanchretien.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

"Hanswer da question, Keem Cam-bell!!!"

Not sure about this radio thing. I have a sneaky suspish that TJ is like Tony Montana behind the scenes, and we've passed the part where he kills Manolo. {<hhh]

As a Breen fan it's cool he's got the old show back, but I've been undecided, as of late, as to whether or not I'm down with his recent editorial bent.

If you've been listening long enough you know it's been headed in this direction. New ownership cutting a lot of the old staff paired with TJ's growing obsession(and ability to generate income) with pro wrestling has left the SRN a barely functioning mess that produces 1 or 2 good shows a week at best

I don't know I quit listening years ago. I couldn't handle that idiot greg savage acting like he was the smartest person in the room. It did get alot better without Josh Gross but after a while it just wasn't worth my time investment.

If you've been listening long enough you know it's been headed in this direction. New ownership cutting a lot of the old staff paired with TJ's growing obsession(and ability to generate income) with pro wrestling has left the SRN a barely functioning mess that produces 1 or 2 good shows a week at best
these new shows are just shit

I don't know I quit listening years ago. I couldn't handle that idiot greg savage acting like he was the smartest person in the room. It did get alot better without Josh Gross but after a while it just wasn't worth my time investment.
yea I hear that, listing to Sherwood talk about his POS kid Preston all the time was unbearable as well

I agree with TS...

They fucked up

Such a shame. I used to be a listener. Havent been there in a while.

I knew this was coming since they sent jeff away

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back