Chael: Has GSP played us all?

Bigrichmac

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Is he just trying to keep himself in the public eye to keep his sponsors happy? Was excited to see him back in the octagon, so if chael is right GSP has made fools of us all. Except Dana who said all along he wasn't coming back!

I don't trust that Chael has the best inside scoop on UFC matters these days but if the rumors of GSP getting offered 10 million flat payment to fight Conor are true than he's never coming back.

GSP is just confused for years and years,did people forget he was talking about UFO s?He had a huge pressure for years and years and he is not sure about his next movement thats all

Is he just trying to keep himself in the public eye to keep his sponsors happy? Was excited to see him back in the octagon, so if chael is right GSP has made fools of us all. Except Dana who said all along he wasn't coming back!

ABSOLUTELY...... gsp has learned to play the game...He will fight BUT Only on his terms.. IF he does NOT fight... HE WILL STILL MAKE BANK ALONG THE WAY FOR SEVERAL MORE YEARS

GSP is just confused for years and years,did people forget he was talking about UFO s?He had a huge pressure for years and years and he is not sure about his next movement thats all
BULLSHIT.... he is as confused as a FOX... He is milking Spnsors and making millions NOT FIGHTING...GawdBless him.... IF he does fight IT WILL BE A FIGHT OF HIS CHOOSING... He knows exactly what he is doing...and making $$$$$$$$ all the while doinng it.

chael-gif-dennis.gif

he had a deal with lorenzo and new management threw it out

Dana lies like he breathes, and Chael can be a decent troll when he wants to be.

I will side with GSP on this one.

Lets see, GSP wants to fight. Dana says he doesn't. Gee, who shall I believe? A known liar or GSP.

lol at Chael having any info on this thing. Also, the pot calling the kettle black

BULLSHIT.... he is as confused as a FOX... He is milking Spnsors and making millions NOT FIGHTING...GawdBless him.... IF he does fight IT WILL BE A FIGHT OF HIS CHOOSING... He knows exactly what he is doing...and making $$$$$$$$ all the while doinng it.
200_s.gif

Nah. Dana is just a stingy fuck.

Dana: Hey Chael, need you to spin one for us.
Chael: GSP?
Dana: GSP.
Chael: Same account number.
Dana: Done.

Lets see, GSP wants to fight. Dana says he doesn't. Gee, who shall I believe? A known liar or GSP.
Well if he wants to fight, I think it would be extremely easy to do so. So I assume he doesn't really want to. Pretty obvious really despite having to rely on Dana's unreliable words.

sure, he pays a very expensive lawyer just for our fun.

The fact that he declared himself a free agent directly contradicts that argument. A guy that doesn't want to fight who not try and force the hand of the premier fighting organization unless he knew he had other options like Bellator or World Series of Fighting or even Rizin. A guy would not risk losing money over lawyers and lawsuits if he had no intention of fighting. Would you spend your money on a case you had no intention of winning? The answer is a resounding No. That's absurd. It's one thing for the suggestion but actions speak way louder than words

GSP been playing fans since 2007 when he stopped fighting and became GSP 2.0

probably those aliens are in him.

That UFO thing is blown out of proportion.

I listened to the podcast where he talks about UFO's with Rogan, and Rogan was a piece of shit in that interview.

GSP was actually really calm and reserved about it and didn't want to give it too much meaning.

Joe on the other hand REEAAALLLLYYY tried to make him look like a lunatic.

Back