Fighters over 35 Years Old Should be Allowed TRT

ComradeFedor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is no doubt TRT Henderson would have flatlined Bisping and retired a champion. TRT Vitor almost finished Jon Jones, head kicked Rockhold and Bisping to hell...

It's so sad that these bozo rule makers and beta males have decided that TRT is not allowed, but I think it should be for fighters over 35 years old.

WAR TRT VITOR

092212-jones-belfort-14.jpg

Let's just call it the "legend's division".

Marketing is important.

Beta males? Isn't it more alpha to fight without taking roids?

I'd be happy as long as they only fought each other and not a fighter who doesn't use or doesn't need it

If you need PEDs pick another sport. Or try WWE.

Retarded idea. Almost as retarded as the idea that allowing everything would 'even the playing field'

I'm more in favour of getting rid of drug testing all together.

great idea, and flyweights should be allowed growth hormone

It's actually fair... well, sorta. Natural T-levels decrease after your 30's, so younger fighters have an advantage.

No, you should not be allowed to use TRT if you are "old", your experience should compensate for your declining physical ability.

It's actually fair... well, sorta. Natural T-levels decrease after your 30's, so younger fighters have an advantage.
And how is that different to any other physical sport?

Besides that, you can't quantify the advantage people would have from TRT, so what's to say that wouldn't allow more of an advantage to the old person over the younger clean athlete?

TRT Vitor would probably have beat Weidman, Jacare and Mousasi, and TRT Hendo would probably have beat Mousasi and Bisping and some more... I love them both

But Allowing TRT is also allowing anabolic steroids. It would mean the tests could not find any testosteron product, because synthetic testosteron is still in their blood. It would mean they can not test for estrogen blockers, since the guys had to use them.

If they allow TRT, they can just as well allow all PEDs, since nobody would care to take EPO or some weak stuff, when they can use the real steroids.

I agree, just because you've roided your entire life doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to legally roid once you hit 35.

Nope. Competing in MMA is not some fundamental right. If you need chemicals to compete, then it's not for you.

Back