So what's up with the Sac Fox card?

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
They can't seriously be giving us a main card with Faber/Pickett & Sage/Gall right ? That is beyond ridiculous and probably one of the weakest main fox cards in history. Don't get me wrong I get the ceremonial occasion and Fabers going away party but come on please give us something better than that after the 177 shit show I paid $200+ tickets for.

also #PlatinumBless

I live 45 mins away from where the fight will be held.

I could get free tickets if I really wanted to.

I wont waste the gas for this shit ass card.

I live 45 mins away from where the fight will be held.

I could get free tickets if I really wanted to.

I wont waste the gas for this shit ass card.

Can you get me 2 free tickets?

Also, with Faber, Plat, Sage/Gall, and PVZ vs Karate Hottie on the card, I'm actually ok with it. I've been dreaming of PVS/MW fight for ages now so it's actually a dream fight of mine, though I don't want to pay very much to see it because the whole card is weak.

They can't seriously be giving us a main card with Faber/Pickett & Sage/Gall right ? That is beyond ridiculous and probably one of the weakest main fox cards in history. Don't get me wrong I get the ceremonial occasion and Fabers going away party but come on please give us something better than that after the 177 shit show I paid $200+ tickets for.

also #PlatinumBless

One Word: PVZ vs Karate Hottie.

They could have Shamrock vs Gracie IV as main and it'd still sell.

There are already a few threads shitting on this card, you really could have posted this in one of those.

PVZ, Gall, and Northcutt all have been receiving a lot of mainstream attention lately so it makes sense to put them on an easily accessible card on Fox. Casuals will possibly tune in to see the girl from DWTS, the guys who looks like an action figure, and the guy who just beat the shit out of CM Punk.

It's a fun card imo, main event should be a good scrap, I'm interested in seeing if Gall can do anything to Sage, and Faber's retirement fight could be worth watching. Plus Perry/Jouban should be fucking explosive. I'll watch it for sure.

I can usually find the silver lining in unappealing cards but I'm not even a little bit enthusiastic about watching it on free tv. Couldn't imagine paying and sitting through a live event to see those fights.

Can you get me 2 free tickets?

Also, with Faber, Plat, Sage/Gall, and PVZ vs Karate Hottie on the card, I'm actually ok with it. I've been dreaming of PVS/MW fight for ages now so it's actually a dream fight of mine, though I don't want to pay very much to see it because the whole card is weak.

PVZ vs Waterson is a "dream fight" of yours?

You mean two WMMAers who get by on looks rather than talent in the UFCs most shallow pseudo-division???

Unless you're just craving the main event to be #THIRSTY, there is absolutely NOTHING about PVZ vs Waterson which remotely represents MMA or does ANYTHING for the sport lol.

PVZ vs Waterson is a "dream fight" of yours?

You mean two WMMAers who get by on looks rather than talent in the UFCs most shallow pseudo-division???

Unless you're just craving the main event to be #THIRSTY, there is absolutely NOTHING about PVZ vs Waterson which remotely represents MMA or does ANYTHING for the sport lol.

Yeah man. This fight has the potential to be the most boner inducting fight ever, post-Gina. At least that's how I see it. I've been dreaming of this fight since I first knew who both chicks were.

g7IsB.gif

There are already a few threads shitting on this card, you really could have posted this in one of those.

PVZ, Gall, and Northcutt all have been receiving a lot of mainstream attention lately so it makes sense to put them on an easily accessible card on Fox. Casuals will possibly tune in to see the girl from DWTS, the guys who looks like an action figure, and the guy who just beat the shit out of CM Punk.

It's a fun card imo, main event should be a good scrap, I'm interested in seeing if Gall can do anything to Sage, and Faber's retirement fight could be worth watching. Plus Perry/Jouban should be fucking explosive. I'll watch it for sure.
It's sad when your whole argument for defending this card is "pleasing the casuals" and it will be "fun" but don't take it personal bro. I just can't stomach the fact that we can't get a stacked card out here in NorCal anymore.

I've been to the past 3 SAC events and we haven't had anything remotely close to the Fox 9 card (MM/JoeB Faber/Mayday) I remember when we were suppose to get Matt Brown/Carlos Condit on that card too before the injury bug destroyed the past 2 SAC cards.

I want some damn good fights added to this upcoming card and will be utterly disappointed with the debutant pageant card we got right now. Only Perry/Jouban is holding this shit together right now.

It's sad when your whole argument for defending this card is "pleasing the casuals" and it will be "fun" but don't take it personal bro. I just can't stomach the fact that we can't get a stacked card out here in NorCal anymore.

I've been to the past 3 SAC events and we haven't had anything remotely close to the Fox 9 card (MM/JoeB Faber/Mayday) I remember when we were suppose to get Matt Brown/Carlos Condit on that card too before the injury bug destroyed the past 2 SAC cards.

I want some damn good fights added to this upcoming card and will be utterly disappointed with the debutant pageant card we got right now. Only Perry/Jouban is holding this shit together right now.

Just saying I get what they are doing and I don't blame them for trying to capitalize on some of their fighter's mainstream success. It is a fun card tbh, pretty much every match up announced so far is a fast paced/exciting fight on paper. Not really trying to defend the card, just giving my honest opinion on it, it's not the best card ever but it's definitely not so bad that it's worth whining over.

PVZ's fights are pretty damn exciting tbh, and Waterson has an entertaining style as well. It will most likely be a fast paced competitive fight, I'm looking forward to it, and not just because I wanna wack it while I watch (even though I probably will).

The whole card screams of the UFC trying to get non-MMA fans to watch.

Just saying I get what they are doing and I don't blame them for trying to capitalize on some of their fighter's mainstream success. It is a fun card tbh, pretty much every match up announced so far is a fast paced/exciting fight on paper. Not really trying to defend the card, just giving my honest opinion on it, it's not the best card ever but it's definitely not so bad that it's worth whining over.
It is worth complaining about.

You know those 2 or 3 meaningful fights that are on every card? Like top 15 fighters facing off, yeah we get none of that expect the main event.

Not saying I hate the card so far but they better be adding main card fights with the 3 or 4 left instead prelim fights.

I think my qualms are justified in this case.

It is worth complaining about.

You know those 2 or 3 meaningful fights that are on every card? Like top 15 fighters facing off, yeah we get none of that expect the main event.

Not saying I hate the card so far but they better be adding main card fights with the 3 or 4 left instead prelim fights.

I think my qualms are justified in this case.

I tune in for good fights, I'm not really worried about rankings.

Back