Could Holloway vs Pettis be a title fight?

traitmanz

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If Conor wins and almost everyone thinks he will vacate the FW belt and Aldo not wanting to fight anymore, could this move be made?

100% no. That would piss Aldo off to no end and they don't want to piss Aldo off right now.

No.

Also, I like Pettis but Holloway will dominate him. People don't know yet how good he is. They sure will know after this fight.

Yeah lets have an interim interim champion - that makes sense.

this is getting stupidier by the second.
really???

They should strip Aldo of interim belt if he wont fight them and give it to winner.

Aldo is big into stripping belts of people that wont fight. Just ask him.

I can dig it.

Oldo says he's done and wants to retire, so just let him and be done with it if he's going to just keep whining.

Max deserves a crack at something due to his win streak. Pettis has got one win at least.

Conor or the UFC did say Conor wasn't going to be allowed to keep belts I think, so he may as well give up the FW one.

Book it Dana/Chinese Overlords!

2 things comes to my mind.
1 Aldo knows something we dont,maybe the FW belt discussion is already solved after the last meeting he had with the UFC .(f McG wins he gives up,if he loses he fights Aldo at FW.)
or
2 they are officially putting the last nail on Ados career.

Conor is FW champ and Jose is interim champ. Pettis and Holloway is a number one contender match.

Back