Is Jose Aldo a great fighter?

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Basically , we all know that the reason why he Lost to Conor was because he was very emotional during that fight, not because of skill wise .

A strong fighter need to put those emotion stuff aside when enter inside the octagon.

It's true that Conor put on that trash talk in order to trap Aldo into that circumstances. You can say that it's a coward way, but that's part of fighting as well.

GSP already learned that years ago, well I'm not sure whether Aldo able to pick it up. But sadly, I don't think Dana will risk Conor reputation against such a dangerous fighters, as it only take 1 lost to bring down Conor forever.

Yes. Conor makes it look easy every single time they fight though.

Nah, he's crap of course.

Any other questions?

Most retarded thread of the month, possibly year.

Jose Aldo is GOAT. Seriously did people just start watching MMA in December 2015?

You seem to already know the answer to that question.

Yes. Conor makes it look easy every single time they fight though.

Lol your post is exactly what going full potato looks like...

can't really smack talk Aldo cuz it discredits Connie's only big win, so you add your potatoism in the following line... i.e. "Conor makes it look busy "everytime"

Even though:

A) he hasn't accepted a rematch

B) he's not confident enough he'll beat Eddie so he keeps the manlet belt as an insurance policy

C) he did "overtime" under Dana's desk to beg for a rematch with N8

Can he beat Aldo again? Sure why not. His KO power seems legit at manlet division.

Would he beat Aldo "easy every single time"? That's potato talk lad and you know it... hold the edginess to a minimum next time.

<36>
<36>
<36>

1 lost? Conor already lost in the UFC. And Aldo rebounded by beating Edgar who was on his best run before losing to Aldo.

Lol your post is exactly what going full potato looks like...

can't really smack talk Aldo cuz it discredits Connie's only big win, so you add your potatoism in the following line... i.e. "Conor makes it look busy "everytime"

Even though:

A) he hasn't accepted a rematch

B) he's not confident enough he'll beat Eddie so he keeps the manlet belt as an insurance policy

C) he did "overtime" under Dana's desk to beg for a rematch with N8

Can he beat Aldo again? Sure why not? His power seems legit at manlet division.

Would he beat Aldo "easy every single time"? That's potato talk lad and you know it... hold the edginess to a minimum next time.

<36>
<36>
<36>

He did accept the rematch. Your dude was the one that didn't want to fight after saying that he would fight anytime, anywhere. He also already did pull out from a fight with Conor because of a sore rib. Conor fought Mendes with a way worse injury.

I know you hate Conor, but you know that saying those things don't work with me.

jeses, Aldo is so overrated, since WEC,
I mean duh... pfffftt....
he only defeats his opponents and everything

He did accept the rematch. Your dude was the one that didn't want to fight after saying that he would fight anytime, anywhere. He also already did pull out from a fight with Conor because of a sore rib. Conor fought Mendes with a way worse injury.

I know you hate Conor, but you know that saying those things don't work with me.

1. Conor wanted the rematch at 155lbs NOT for the belt on 10 days notice and it was Pedeneiras who REFUSED.

2. Connie went on to DUCK Khabib, Pettis and Cerrone before handpicking Nayt... how'd that work out for Connie btw lol?

3. "Conor fought Mendes with a worse injury" LOLOLOLOL you CANT be that naive. How old are you? To this day there's been NOTHING to confirm Conor's injury pre-Mendes other than Snake Oil Kavanaughs claim... which sound more like damage control for why he CANT teach Connie a proper ground game lol.

Once again: LOLOLOLOL at Kavanaughs word being being more substantial to you than a medically documented BROKEN RIB with MRI pictures.

33c424f2a3f4b92c65c2b57fcb3d9d30_crop_exact.jpg

VS

maxresdefault.jpg

1. He accepted a rematch at 155lbs NOT for the belt on 10 days notice and it was Pedeneiras who REFUSED.

2. Connie went on to DUCK Khabib, Pettis and Cerrone before handpicking Nayt... how'd that work out for Connie btw lol?

3. "Conor fought Mendes with a worse injury" LOLOLOLOL you CANT be that naive. How old are you? To this day there's been NOTHING to confirm Conor's injury pre-Mendes other than Snake Oil Kavanaughs claim... which sound more like damage control for why he CANT teach Connie a proper ground game lol.

Once again: LOLOLOLOL at Kavanaughs word being being more substantial to you than a medically documented BROKEN RIB with MRI pictures.

33c424f2a3f4b92c65c2b57fcb3d9d30_crop_exact.jpg

VS

maxresdefault.jpg

Again - anytime, anywhere. He even said that he would fight Conor when he see him and doesn't care, just want to fight him. Then when it's time to fight he doesn't want to. Ok then.

Conor didn't none of that. He was going to fight RDA, then again, another one of you people got injured against Conor. This time, a little injury on the feet. Conor fights with worse condition every single time. Then he took the money fight in Nate who just beat Johnson.

Conor was cleary out of his game against Mendes. His movement was different, his speed, his striking. He was fighting different. And he also looked nervous before the fight, a thing that he didn't ever did before. Something was going on with him. And we know that Conor did injury his knee before so for it to happen again it's not that crazy.

Nope. Overrated. When he fought the elite he got exposed.

Well, bye.

I'm known as a conor hater round these parts but if aldo doesnt take him down he'll get jacked same way eventually. Conor is too big, too long, too precise, and hits too hard for them FW.

But can he ever make 145 again...Conor is a LW as far as I'm concered. ALdo still goat.

the only question this thread raises is why didn't i have ts on ignore already?

Again - anytime, anywhere. He even said that he would fight Conor when he see him and doesn't care, just want to fight him. Then when it's time to fight he doesn't want to. Ok then.

Conor didn't none of that. He was going to fight RDA, then again, another one of you people got injured against Conor. This time, a little injury on the feet. Conor fights with worse condition every single time. Then he took the money fight in Nate who just beat Johnson.

Conor was cleary out of his game against Mendes. His movement was different, his speed, his striking. He was fighting different. And he also looked nervous before the fight, a thing that he didn't ever did before. Something was going on with him. And we know that Conor did injury his knee before so for it to happen again it's not that crazy.

Lol again you go FULL POTATO.

1. Pedeneiras REJECTED the Conor fight. He's been in the sport since it's inception and has said he's leaving it all together soon. He DOESNT train with Aldo full time, only in camps and is Aldo's manager. Per his words he rejected the fight, saying he had nowhere near enough time to train his fighter.

2. RDA was in a cast for several weeks you ranting imbecile and ALSO had medical records.

3. Again you discredit Aldo and RDAs medically documented injuries BUT keep flaming the conspiracy that Connie somehow came in hurt to the Mendes fight because he got ragdolled by a "bloated BW"...

Yeah your right, he DIDNT look right... but that's called fighting a solid wrestler when you're only equipped with a Kavanaugh Irish Jiu Jitsu brown belt(I.e. a REAL BJJ blue belt at best)

<13>

Back