Who's your favourite Conor fan? POLL ADDED

Who is your favourite Conor fan

• Total voters

Codpiece

Not afraid to care
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey Sherdoggers!

All too often people say things like 'Conor is OK but I hate his fans'. And let's be honest, much like any fanbase, there are a few bad apples. But I feel like it's time for some positivity and recognition for the really good, passionate Conor fans.

I'd love it if a mod or plat could set a poll up for me. The nominees for best Conor fan are:

@Jin Akutsu
@McgreGOATsLeft
@MagnusGOAT
@Toco
@Peteyandjia
@Dr Hannibal Lecter
@somervillecr
@CJohnny

I based this list around activity, willingness to support Conor after his embarrassing loss to Nate Diaz, and generally reasonable attitude. If I missed anyone crucial then please suggest them, I'm supposed to be working right now so my attention is somewhat split.

It's a tough call out of a great list of candidates, but my vote will go to MagnusGOAT. I really like his style, great bloke.

So what say you, Sherdog?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
My favorite or the best Conor fan wouldn't make any list. He wouldn't need to so overly use hyperbole do defend or hype Conor, that no one would ever know he was such a big fan.

2F4D2A5100000578-0-image-a-11_1449907450362.jpg

The guy staring at his palms. Don't know who the fook he is though...

You will break some hearts by leaving out some extra obnoxious posters with this thing.

For example the guy that envisions sucking Conor off in his av.

There's Jin then there's the rest of the wannabe bums.

You will break some hearts by leaving out some extra obnoxious posters with this thing.

For example the guy that envisions sucking Conor off in his av.
I asked for the *best* fans, not some McSpazz that just wants to instigate and behave like a wally to get a response.

Hey Sherdoggers!

All too often people say things like 'Conor is OK but I hate his fans'. And let's be honest, much like any fanbase, there are a few bad apples. But I feel like it's time for some positivity and recognition for the really good, passionate Conor fans.

I'd love it if a mod or plat could set a poll up for me. The nominees for best Conor fan are:

@Jin Akutsu
@McgreGOATsLeft
@MagnusGOAT
@Toco
@Peteyandjia
@Dr Hannibal Lecter
@somervillecr

I based this list around activity, willingness to support Conor after his embarrassing loss to Nate Diaz, and generally reasonable attitude. If I missed anyone crucial then please suggest them, I'm supposed to be working right now so my attention is somewhat split.

It's a tough call out of a great list of candidates, but my vote will go to MagnusGOAT. I really like his style, great bloke.

So what say you, Sherdog?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Thanks for the nomination brotha!

IMG_2735.GIF

Back