Rewatched rousey/holm

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a rousey fan and decided to rewatch it.

Some points I'll say that I'm sure its been done hundreds of times by serious mma discussion.

Rousey was picked apart by counter attacking holly. Holly reminds of machida style of fighting.

Rousey seemed hurt more then "flabbergasted" I believe Goldie said. I believe she was hurt mid 1st rd. I mean really hurt.

Rousey had a solid chin for a fighter IMO. She ate shots repeatedly and was outclassed on the feet. Rousey did get desperate right before she got knocked out as I believe she knew she was almost done.

The corner is mildly retarded on rousey side.

Holly fought beautifully. Holly countered majestically as much as I wanted rousey to win.

Holly fought a perfect fight. She let rousey come to her and picked her shots. I give holly tons of credit but still the buster of mma.

Idk if rousey will become the Tyson version of myth shattered so women aren't scared. If rousey wins vs Amanda ppl will be scared again.

Over all holly fought a perfect fight and outclassed rousey on feet. Rousey had a A+ chin.

I heard Joe Rogan rewatched it with no sound and scored it for Honda.

<24>

I also re watched Rousey\Holm... still hilarious.

Did Holly kill ronda this time?!?
(please say yes)

#GUERNICAbless

Why did you need to rewatch it to realise all that? The fight wasn't even 12 months ago and I don't need to rewatch it, I can just remember how Rousey was destroyed on the feet while charging after Holm.

TS we are all guilty of having rewatched this fight. We all hate Ronda lol

Ronda picked the worst possible game plan i've ever seen in a championship caliber fight. The game plan was so bad it included boxing techniques that aren't even taught.

A+ chin? How many people has Holm stopped with strikes?

It will never be as good as the night it happened, live. I squeeled like a little fgt then got drunk

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Oh, watch out, bitches

I agree it was the best game plan of the year vs the worst game plan of the year all in the same fight

that's why the result was so extreme

I knew it may of become this but it was a terrible game plan by rousey team and I think ko of Bethe hurt her more then anything.

I just rewatched your mom vs the projects, and like her cavernous cooter, hasn't held up over time.

Idk? How many ran with their chin up full speed ahead and ate jabs, crosses and elbows?
Maybe I was blinded by the typical hate most of us have for Rousey but Holm is usually backing up with most of her strikes. Haven't watched the full fight since it happened the gif was enough for me. Holm isn't known for her power is all.

Back