UFC 205 is sick as hell

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm looking at the card and Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy is the 9th fight on it. Good lord. The last 2 fights I don't care about but man. Alvarez v. McGregor is a great fight. Thompson's going to take that belt off Woodley. JJ fighting. Weidman/Romero which actually is probably the best damn fight on the card and the winner should fight Bisping. Cerrone fighting a real WW contender in Gastelum (I don't actually think this will be a good fight but still). Tate getting a gimme. Edgar vs. Stephens in which I think Stephens has a much bigger shot than b4. Khabib/Johnson. The winner can easily be a title contender, Johnson's one of my favorite fighters. Natal/Boetsch, Rashad/Kennedy, and Miller/Alves are all good fights in their own rights too. I'm drunk but man what a card too bad I got work.

You're going to miss this card for work? I don't think so, I advise you to quit brotha.

You're going to miss this card for work? I don't think so, I advise you to quit brotha.

Actually I'll technically be off but I'll be working at 415 am the next day. It's a kush government job with good benefits and I've had to use all my paid days off on weddings and a visit to my girlfriends gma in December. Do I wish I could skip that GMA visit? Yup but the Lady is 90 and I haven't met her and I'm for sure going to marry my GF and she'd be super butt hurt if I never met her GMA. She hypes her up something crazy.

Was sick until Lyman got pulled from the card, doubt I'll even watch it now.

Such a good card though. Some people r acting like the UFC is losing it's product a bit because the new owners but I disagree completely. The only people besides Aldo they have disputes with is wayyyy past their prime. Like I give a fuck if Bigfoot is cut? Like I care if CC and Wand have disputes lol. I actually really like CC but he's not going be chmap, not close.

Actually I'll technically be off but I'll be working at 415 am the next day. It's a kush government job with good benefits and I've had to use all my paid days off on weddings and a visit to my girlfriends gma in December. Do I wish I could skip that GMA visit? Yup but the Lady is 90 and I haven't met her and I'm for sure going to marry my GF and she'd be super butt hurt if I never met her GMA. She hypes her up something crazy.

Hespect

<mma4>

<mma3>

This card is raising the standards of PPV so high the UFC might be fucking up future business.

This card is raising the standards of PPV so high the UFC might be fucking up future business.

Naw man they do this every now and again. UFC 100 was sick as hell but it's not like ppl expect every card to be UFC 100

How old are you if you can't go a single night without much sleep? You can't miss Alvarez smashing mctapper. It's not the same on replays.

Naw man they do this every now and again. UFC 100 was sick as hell but it's not like ppl expect every card to be UFC 100
Just sayin, it's going to make it harder to pull the trigger on a PPV like Bisping-Henderson II.

Such a good card though. Some people r acting like the UFC is losing it's product a bit because the new owners but I disagree completely. The only people besides Aldo they have disputes with is wayyyy past their prime. Like I give a fuck if Bigfoot is cut? Like I care if CC and Wand have disputes lol. I actually really like CC but he's not going be chmap, not close.
Yeah, fuck GSP. Good riddance!o_O

They're making up for the 200 debacle. But you could be right. Casuals could get turned off by the lack of 8 super-fights.

How old are you if you can't go a single night without much sleep? You can't miss Alvarez smashing mctapper. It's not the same on replays.

I'm 26 years old and most nights I get like 3 or 4 hours of sleep lol. It's not worth it for me to buy the PPV and stay up the whole time. You try getting up at 330 am every morning and get back to me.

Yeah, fuck GSP. Good riddance!o_O

I pretty hated GSP tbh but he was def one of the greats. That said I've considered him retired for like 3 years so it's no skin off my back if he doesn't end up fighting again. Hendricks beat him btw. That said he's a great fighter so if he wanted to fight again I'd be down to watch clearly. GSP v. Bisping aint a bad fight.

I'm 26 years old and most nights I get like 3 or 4 hours of sleep lol. It's not worth it for me to buy the PPV and stay up the whole time. You try getting up at 330 am every morning and get back to me.
Lol I do bud insomnia is a bitch.

Back