Alvarez TKOs Conor

taggermest

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
mark my words. Alvarez will TKO Conor in the 5th round.

R1: Conor.
Conor will win rounds 1 and 2 off points. He will land a few good shots that will sting Alvarez. Alvarez secures a last minute takedown with little ground n pound.
R2: can go either way
Conor and Eddie will land similar leg kicks and sig strikes. However Eddie lands another takedown but eats a knee that will have him cut. Conor gets cut by some gnp once again at the end of the round.
R3: Alvarez
Conor seems gassed while Alavarez still looks like he has some gas in him. Alvarez lands a huge combo and nearly drops Conor. Conor is bleeding bad and is gasping for air. Conor gets taken down again but this time he gets back up. Conor lands a nice uppercut and starts gaining some momentum back.
R4: Alvarez
Both men look visibly tired but Conor starts landing some small leg kicks and a couple of body kicks. Uneventful round until Alvarez drops Conor and starts laying down some nasty gnp. Saved by the bell
R5: Alvarez wins by TKO
Conor should not have left the stool but his heart made him get up . His corner , and family look worried. His cut is bad and he seems to be limping from some of Eddies leg kicks. Conor gets taken down with ease and again starts eating nasty elbows and punches (some to the back of the head)

Conor's corner throws the towel in but the ref doesn't see it. Conor keeps getting smashed until the ref calls the fight. Medics check Conor he seems fine after a few minutes and gets up woozy but not completely KOEd

I think Alvarez could ko/tko Conor. Really, I do. Eddie Alvarez isn't exactly this 5 round cardio machine though. I expect a finish within three rounds, no matter who gets it.

Conor should take this with relative ease.
Just worthy of note, I picked Alvarez over RDA when everybody doubted him.

I doubt that Conor lasts 5. His cardio is just terrible.

If he can keep good pressure on Conor I believe in round 4 he can tko him

Conor should take this with relative ease.
Just worthy of note, I picked Alvarez over RDA when everybody doubted him.

I thought Eddie would beat RDA. I would've picked Conor over RDA. But I'm leaning Eddie over Conor. I know, cool mma math in my head.

Conor 1st round KO/TKO over Alvarez!

I think Eddie is overly confident in his striking and will go toe to toe early with Conor. Big mistake, same that alot of other fighters have made. He will be shocked at how fast and hard hitting Conor is. Will catch a long left that he tries to pull away from. Dropping him and McG will follow him to the ground for gnp stoppage under 2 minutes of the first round.

Conor 1st round KO/TKO over Alvarez!

I think Eddie is overly confident in his striking and will go toe to toe early with Conor. Big mistake, same that alot of other fighters have made. He will be shocked at how fast and hard hitting Conor is. Will catch a long left that he tries to pull away from. Dropping him and McG will follow him to the ground for gnp stoppage under 2 minutes of the first round.

This really is the only way I visualise this fight going. Maybe it lasts a little longer if Eddie gets an early takedown. I really wouldn't be surprised if he is finished after he first exchange though

I hope as the fight approaches more and more people begin to ride canvarez's nuts and then when he gets ktfo sherdog shuts down like nayt vs conor 1 from people saying I told you so

Conor gets taken down with ease and again starts eating nasty elbows and punches (some to the back of the head)

Conor's corner throws the towel in but the ref doesn't see it. Conor keeps getting smashed until the ref calls the fight. Medics check Conor he seems fine after a few minutes and gets up woozy but not completely KOEd
{<huh}

Fml at these threads that describe an entire fight with that much detail... this isn't a break down you may as well do the 'I had a dream last night about how this fight will go'

What about the stocks, wars, elections can you see anything else?

Yea my friend. We will have to once more raise the debt ceiling next year this month because our economy and stock market will have a double AA rating once more.

No war in the next 8 years but we will occupy Iraq once more.

Hillary will win by a landslide

Yea my friend. We will have to once more raise the debt ceiling next year this month because our economy and stock market will have a double AA rating once more.

No war in the next 8 years but we will occupy Iraq once more.

Hillary will win by a landslide

giphy.gif

mark my words. Alvarez will TKO Conor in the 5th round.

R1: Conor.
Conor will win rounds 1 and 2 off points. He will land a few good shots that will sting Alvarez. Alvarez secures a last minute takedown with little ground n pound.
R2: can go either way
Conor and Eddie will land similar leg kicks and sig strikes. However Eddie lands another takedown but eats a knee that will have him cut. Conor gets cut by some gnp once again at the end of the round.
R3: Alvarez
Conor seems gassed while Alavarez still looks like he has some gas in him. Alvarez lands a huge combo and nearly drops Conor. Conor is bleeding bad and is gasping for air. Conor gets taken down again but this time he gets back up. Conor lands a nice uppercut and starts gaining some momentum back.
R4: Alvarez
Both men look visibly tired but Conor starts landing some small leg kicks and a couple of body kicks. Uneventful round until Alvarez drops Conor and starts laying down some nasty gnp. Saved by the bell
R5: Alvarez wins by TKO
Conor should not have left the stool but his heart made him get up . His corner , and family look worried. His cut is bad and he seems to be limping from some of Eddies leg kicks. Conor gets taken down with ease and again starts eating nasty elbows and punches (some to the back of the head)

or conor knocks him senseless in the first 20 seconds. how do you like them apples?

(not a conor fan btw lol)

At first I thought Conor was a joke and when Nate who trained like 3 weeks for the fight submitted him my thoughts were confirmed. Then the rematch I thought Nate would do the same and Conor showed me he's fuk'in for real. I say Conor either KO's Alvarez or ends up getting a decision. Conor knows how to pick fights he can win he would not pick Alvarez if he felt he couldn't win and Alvarez is beatable.

Back