Hollaway vs Pettis at UFC 206

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wow, that's epic.

If Pettis able to pass through Hollaway, his fight with Aldo / Conor will be very interesting.

Hollaway's reward for his win streak lol, no title shot but still a big fight.

Wow, that's epic.

If Pettis able to pass through Hollaway, his fight with Aldo / Conor will be very interesting.
So you think Pettis moves up to 155 with a win? Because win or lose to Eddie, I don't think Conor is ever coming back down to 145.

It would be Aldo considering Conor probably isnt fighting at FW again.

He would rematch Nate at 155 if he loses to Eddie so he can make millions again.

I like Holloway in this one. Pettis looked meh against Du Bronx. I thought he was going to lose a decision if he didn't get the (impressive) choke. The things Max has to do for a title shot.

I think Holloway takes this. His game and confidence has improved in leaps and bounds, while Pettis has skidded without changing things up much.

I see him pressuring Pettis like he has with all his last few opponents and Pettis just letting the loss happen like he has of late.

Awesome fight. I wouldn't put money on it though.

fckya.gif

Awesome fight. Like most I'm thinking Holloway, but you never know what's happen with Showtime.

I was seriously considering skipping this card but between this, the main event, and Choi-Cub think I'm gonna have to order it haha

Stupid fight.

One of these guys should be fighting Jose Aldo.

Aldo needs to get off his ass and prove that he's the top dog if he wants to complain like he is. He already refused to fight Holloway. After he lost to Conor a win over Frankie doesn't make him champ again if Conor doesn't come back. Aldo needs to earn it again. Him trying to sit back and watch Holloway and Pettis beat each other up while he tries to wait around is BS. Aldo turned down the Holloway fight at 205 in NY. Holloway is 145 champ if Conor doesn't come back. Aldo already ran.

Great fight. But even Jacare feels sorry for Holloway for what he has to do to get a title shot.

I give this addition a solid 6.5

It's unfortunate that who ever loses, will start looking like a gatekeeper instead of a contender.

Holloway's skill level has been overrated on his win streak.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pettis beat him.

So excited for this one. I feel like Pettis will get up for this as well, train his best and put on a show.

Holloway's skill level has been overrated on his win streak.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pettis beat him.
you shouldn't be surprised if pettis beats anyone - not because they're overrated but because pettis is a killer.

Back