New owners

TJ's P'SGHETTI

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Why have't we seen the new UFC owners yet I was watching the MMA beat last week and the GOAT Ariel Helwani mentioned that he hasn't seen them and they could easily do a cupecake interview on FS1 I would love to hear even a bullshit answer about the direction they are trying to take the company it looks like they are getting away from the fight rankings and popularity rankings are replacing it a great example is how Cody No Love is getting the shot at Cruz over Dillashaw it's bs plenty of people for Garbrandt to fight Dillashaw deserves the rematch and ignore my name im not actually a diehard Dillashaw fan though I do think he's a great fighter

UFC has never put rankings first when it comes to giving title shots. They have always put the biggest fight first.

Why have't we seen the new UFC owners yet I was watching the MMA beat last week and the GOAT Ariel Helwani mentioned that he hasn't seen them and they could easily do a cupecake interview on FS1 I would love to hear even a bullshit answer about the direction they are trying to take the company it looks like they are getting away from the fight rankings and popularity rankings are replacing it a great example is how Cody No Love is getting the shot at Cruz over Dillashaw it's bs plenty of people for Garbrandt to fight Dillashaw deserves the rematch and ignore my name im not actually a diehard Dillashaw fan though I do think he's a great fighter

the owners have 0 reason to do an interview, that's Dana's job.

Dana gets paid to be the face of the company and take all the backlash from the public, while the owners sit in the shadows and are really the ones making the decisions.

Enuff title rematches already.
This guy's right. If you lose a title fight, you have to either wait to fight the next champ, or fight a non-title fight fo4 the rematch. or move up to heavyweight. Or if you are a heavyweight, then you should have to fight Edmond.

This guy's right. If you lose a title fight, you have to either wait to fight the next champ, or fight a non-title fight fo4 the rematch. or move up to heavyweight. Or if you are a heavyweight, then you should have to fight Edmond.
Did Dillashaw not beat Assuncao!?!?

Dillashaw already fought a non title fight after his fight with Cruz

Ari was on stage at one of the weigh ins

I'd rather corporate types are not taking center stage anyway

giphy.gif

Why would you wish a massive injury on someone lile that. Edmond is lethal
I don't like heavyweights. Losers and their coaches should have to CRY!
Edmond just needs to knock a couple of them off, then he can do whatever he wants(!)

Back