Watching Conor McGregor fight fills my entire body with emotion

WeidmansDad

You'll always be my boy, Chris
Banned
Reaction score
I've gotta say it guys. I'm a lifelong fight fan and no fighter has ever made me feel this way before. it's something about his aura, style, striking, story and Oracle like predictions that just make him one of the most intriguing athletes I've ever seen. it's not about where he is on the P4P list or goat rankings, he's legit become more then just a fighter. hes a cultural icon.

He represents so much for so many people. and watching him fight is all of those crazy things coming together into one mezmerizing piece of art. i get chills from it. he's a one in a life time athlete

1452897219822.gif

Kennedy AV. Weidman's Dad username. Conor McGregor super fan. The trifecta of trolldom.

He fills you with emotion
Covers you in lotion
Rubs you down with motion
Can you contemplate his notion
Touch butt in the ocean
Tender love and commotion
Animal lust and devotion
Anticipating the explosion
Guzzle his magic potion

Watch Wanderlai Silva in Vale Tudo and Jose (Pele) Landis-Jons, you will thank me later.

Control question to see if this is REALLY Weidmans dad, or just a troll;

Who is still your boy?

He fills you with emotion
Covers you in lotion
Rubs you down with motion
Can you contemplate his notion
Touch butt in the ocean
Tender love and commotion
Animal lust and devotion
Anticipating the explosion
Guzzle his magic potion

mom's spaghetti

I dunno why people get so salty about Conor when his existence gives us posts like this. If nothing else it's gold Jerry, gold.

I've gotta say it guys. I'm a lifelong fight fan and no fighter has ever made me feel this way before. it's something about his aura, style, striking, story and Oracle like predictions that just make him one of the most intriguing athletes I've ever seen. it's not about where he is on the P4P list or goat rankings, he's legit become more then just a fighter. hes a cultural icon.

He represents so much for so many people. and watching him fight is all of those crazy things coming together into one mezmerizing piece of art. i get chills from it. he's a one in a life time athlete
Why don't you lick his nipples already.

You have problems. You should see someone.

Back