Connely and Plutonium are fads. Nothing more.

D'z

Me against 40 of you?...A fair fight! -Big L
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone that's followed the UFC or sherdog for that matter since the beginning realizes that both fighters are but a loss or two from irrelevance. While the Irish bum did make money of historical significance in the sport(and I'm sure all future stars will be grateful, as am I in that one respect). The days of the stoic quiet mild mannered role model may become a thing of the past(ala Couture, Fedor, Hendo) as a result. Fighters may be forced to play roles that aren't themselves in order to receive a big pay day. So all in all the legacy is tainted. This will end, then the next wave of nuthuggers on some other obnoxious persona will enter and the cycle continues. These fads will pass. They won't have any legitimate impact on the goat conversations when it's all said and done.

Fads? What are you talking about? Conor won the belt, he's the champion. That's not a fad you idiot. And how do you know he won't win a second belt? That alone puts him in discussion for being the goat. Not to mention his devastating striking.

You people are hipsters and Conor is to mainstream for you. Just admit it. You don't like him because your friends know who he is and you want to feel superior.

they said the same thing about shitposting but i proved them wrong

Platinum? Maybe.

McGregor? Nah. The guy is 8-1 in the UFC, owns a win over the FTW GOAT, and has an interesting rivalry with Nate Diaz that will certainly see a rubber match at some point. Who knows what his legacy will be in the end, but we've already seen more than enough to avoid silly absurdities like calling him a fad.

I've followed this sport longer than many

Conor holds the majority of PPV records and KOd the FW GOAT who hadn't lost in 10 years with one punch in 13 seconds

It's nothing close to a fad. He is a real fighter and a sensation MMA has not seen before when it comes to generating attention to this sport. You wouldn't know that though cuz you joined a few months ago and thought putting a pic of Royce as your av made you an "old school fan"

Platinum? Maybe.

McGregor? Nah. The guy is 8-1 in the UFC, owns a win over the FTW GOAT, and has an interesting rivalry with Nate Diaz that will certainly see a rubber match at some point. Who knows what his legacy will be in the end, but we've already seen more than enough to avoid silly absurdities like calling him a fad.
But not absurdities like calling him the goat?

But not absurdities like calling him the goat?

No, those are absurdities too. But the McGregor haters are just as bad, and in my opinion, since Nate-Conor 1 have been much worse.

Hahaha Idc about either of them, I just really like the nickname of Plutonium. Good work TS.

Not a smart idea to anger the Platinum Nation and McGregor Bandwagon at the same damn time!

Says the noob who started following MMA in August 2016, lmao. This is a fad to you maybe, chief.

inbe4 he pretends to have been watcing since BJ was still on his fadda's nutsack

Back