McHistory's next move

lesnarsneedle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
After conor evaporates alvarez, what do you think his next move will be?

He isn't going to fight nick, that fight has too little of a return.

Mayweather is the most logical decision, but that's not in the ufc.

So when you weigh the ufc options, there isn't much left besides the ww title. Going for history that may not be broken for the next century.

Arguably, timing with besting diaz couldn't have been better. He redeemed himself from his loss, and eddie wins the lw title.

Eddie is pretty much a can compared to the rest of the top 5. It was a smart move to make the eddie fight happen because the other contenders would be much more of a challenge.

And when he wins, why risk a fight with a top lw, such a khaki, and lose all that hype? He's too smart for that.

What if he applies the same strategy to the ww title?

Additionally, I think uncle dana will let him hold on to both belts for all of 2017. Aldo can bitch all he wants, nobody cares about him and there aren't are my reasonable arguments for a tenant one screwing with McLefthand at fw. Nobody really gives a shit if the division is held up, because if conor relinquishes the fw belt, whoever becomes champion will be looked at as at paper champ no matter who it is.

I'm thinking he steps away from fighting for most or all of 2017, especially with rumors of him and dee expecting a McNewborn. Then, once the best possible matchup emerges, he will cherry pick it and go for 3 concurrent titles.

The only other thing I could see is time falling the way of gsp regaining the title, and conor challenging for the title, which would be fit for the soccer stadium that just expressed interest in a conor matchup.

What do you guys think will be conors next move ?

His next move is finally defending his belt after 3 fights of avoiding it.

Red panty night?

Goes into politics.

Becomes a actor.

Last edited:
He will have a nice fine dinner of roasted Edward, and the finest whiskey supplied by Mr. Fertitta and toast to another job well done. After that, he will begin to plot Conor McGregor Jr's title run at Flyweight.

Last edited:
When McG gets wrestle-humped to Bolivian, expect months of endless

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg

Wait... You think that getting embarrassed by Mayweather is the next logical step for Conor? You really want to see this dude get humiliated huh?

After conor evaporates alvarez, what do you think his next move will be?

He isn't going to fight nick, that fight has too little of a return.

Mayweather is the most logical decision, but that's not in the ufc.

So when you weigh the ufc options, there isn't much left besides the ww title. Going for history that may not be broken for the next century.

Arguably, timing with besting diaz couldn't have been better. He redeemed himself from his loss, and eddie wins the lw title.

Eddie is pretty much a can compared to the rest of the top 5. It was a smart move to make the eddie fight happen because the other contenders would be much more of a challenge.

And when he wins, why risk a fight with a top lw, such a khaki, and lose all that hype? He's too smart for that.

What if he applies the same strategy to the ww title?

Additionally, I think uncle dana will let him hold on to both belts for all of 2017. Aldo can bitch all he wants, nobody cares about him and there aren't are my reasonable arguments for a tenant one screwing with McLefthand at fw. Nobody really gives a shit if the division is held up, because if conor relinquishes the fw belt, whoever becomes champion will be looked at as at paper champ no matter who it is.

I'm thinking he steps away from fighting for most or all of 2017, especially with rumors of him and dee expecting a McNewborn. Then, once the best possible matchup emerges, he will cherry pick it and go for 3 concurrent titles.

The only other thing I could see is time falling the way of gsp regaining the title, and conor challenging for the title, which would be fit for the soccer stadium that just expressed interest in a conor matchup.

What do you guys think will be conors next move ?
Hopefully McGoobers next move is losing to Eddie and actually defending a belt for once in his life. Maybe then he'd be taken seriously.

Wait... You think that getting embarrassed by Mayweather is the next logical step for Conor? You really want to see this dude get humiliated huh?

It's the most logical move for the $$$

And if mayweather can cease being a huge puss for one night, and either use small gloves, allow elbows, or elongate the rounds to 5 minutes, something to make it a fair fight - then mcgregor might not be the one getting embarrassed that night.

Mayweather is my favorite boxer of this era, but I get tired of hearing his crackhead father saying that as long as mcgregor can't "sweep da feets" then he stands no chance against his son. You're a moron old man mayweather. Nobody in a real fight shakes hands beforehand and agrees to rules. A journey man kickboxer/bjj fighter would dismantle mayweather inside 1 minute.

Last edited:
Oh stop it you. Leprechauns are not real. Neither are Unicorns. WWF turned fighters suck. Connor is a fad.

Did scare my dog laughing at "evaporates" though.

So the Mcgregor haters AND nuthuggers both make super shitty Mc(insert nickname here) threads.

Awesome.

It's the most logical move for the $$$

And if mayweather can cease being a huge puss for one night, and either use small gloves, allow elbows, or elongate the rounds to 5 minutes, something to make it a fair fight - then mcgregor might not be the one getting embarrassed that night.

Mayweather is my favorite boxer of this era, but I get tired of hearing his crackhead father saying that as long as mcgregor can't "sweep da feets" then he stands no chance against his son. You're a moron old man mayweather. Nobody in a real fight shakes hands beforehand and agrees to rules. A journey man kickboxer/bjj fighter would dismantle mayweather inside 1 minute.

Why's he a puss for wanting to box? Maybe Conor should stop being a bitch and learn to just throw hands?

Why's he a puss for wanting to box? Maybe Conor should stop being a bitch and learn to just throw hands?

You need to get off of this mma forum and go sign up for some whack ass boxing forum with such a stupid statement. "Just throw hands"? You sound like a 10th grader threatening someone in homeroom. Which part of nobody in a real fight shakes hands and agrees to certain rules prior to combat did you not grasp? Mayweather is a one trick pony and would get absolutely stomped by intermediate mma fighters at a mcdojo inside 60 seconds. And this is coming from a fan of his.

Back