Live Chuck Liddell Q&A & Autographs for everyone !!!!

SCTT_UncleCreepy

Blue Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I'm hosting so you know damn well it's going to be entertaining, we made special shirts for him to sign this Saturday I'll post them below, it's a live show streamed through directendorsement.com I'll post the info below but you can ask any creepy questions you want. He's also gonna use the platform to raise awareness to the charity he chooses. These are limited shirts so if anyone orders ahead of time it'll be shipped within 14 days with his signature, if anyone orders after well.... It's gonna take a lil bit for me to go back to LA. I'm posting the shirts and flyer below.

Attachments

• E304D087-4038-4CD7-BC53-732CDB490CC8.jpg
    E304D087-4038-4CD7-BC53-732CDB490CC8.jpg
    943 KB · Views: 27
  • 0260201F-F6E1-4944-8960-6A3B30D132EB.jpg
    0260201F-F6E1-4944-8960-6A3B30D132EB.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 8729C4F7-2680-45E6-9891-9D1A9A77247F.jpg
    8729C4F7-2680-45E6-9891-9D1A9A77247F.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 20
I'm in camp so training first, show is live @ 3 pm PST

Has a live chat for questions

Ian,
Wtf is going on with the podcast? You haven't made a new one in ages, the last one being the Vinny Shoreman episode?

Ian,
Wtf is going on with the podcast? You haven't made a new one in ages, the last one being the Vinny Shoreman episode?

Should be new one up, I'm in camp right now so I'm gonna make sure chuck signs everyone's shirts and answers all questions and then back in the gym again.

I hope you can actually fight this time

It must suck to always have you fights canceled

Thanks uncle creepy. Hopefully you'll get another shot at DJ you were robbed of that decision and should be 1-1 against him

Thanks uncle creepy. Hopefully you'll get another shot at DJ you were robbed of that decision and should be 1-1 against him

I will for sure, and ya so many training camps sucks haha, this will be super fun though!

Should be new one up, I'm in camp right now so I'm gonna make sure chuck signs everyone's shirts and answers all questions and then back in the gym again.

Ok, the podcast was getting better and better, and all of sudden it just stopped. Anyways good luck in your fight, you're the last of the old guard.

I'm hosting so you know damn well it's going to be entertaining, we made special shirts for him to sign this Saturday I'll post them below, it's a live show streamed through directendorsement.com I'll post the info below but you can ask any creepy questions you want. He's also gonna use the platform to raise awareness to the charity he chooses. These are limited shirts so if anyone orders ahead of time it'll be shipped within 14 days with his signature, if anyone orders after well.... It's gonna take a lil bit for me to go back to LA. I'm posting the shirts and flyer below.
Sweet. Thx.

~DaViD~

How the fuck is 80 IQ CTE chuck entertaining? He was a great fighter but I'd rather listen to Kim Kardasjian than him at least she has big tits

How the fuck is 80 IQ CTE chuck entertaining? He was a great fighter but I'd rather listen to Kim Kardasjian than him at least she has big tits

you've accomplished what?

Exactlyyyyy hahah

Uncle creepy what do you think about the new G.O.A.T. Mike "Platinum" Perry?

Damn, pathetic loser award goes to you buddy.

You are always competitive in every match i have viewed. Many thanks for your mixed martial arts service and dedication, its always a pleasure to greet a fighter of a sport i enjoy so immensely.

You are always competitive in every match i have viewed. Many thanks for your mixed martial arts service and dedication, its always a pleasure to greet a fighter of a sport i enjoy so immensely.

Thanks man Much appreciated

Ask Chuck if he is gonna keep the mohawk when he is age 50 and beyond?

vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png

Ask him to sign this one for his biggest fan!

Back