Who will rule longer? Perry or Choi?

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Its almost inevitable that these two get the belts in their respective divisions within the next few years.

Who you think is going to hold theirs longer? Or, do you think they'll both retire as champs?

Who and uhm well "who" sounds racist in this case...

Wasn't aware that either ruled anything. Well maybe a few weak minded fools on Sherdog, but that hardly counts.

Its almost inevitable that these two get the belts in their respective divisions within the next few years.

Who you think is going to hold theirs longer? Or, do you think they'll both retire as champs?
You realize perry is not that good right ?

Perry as a meme isn't working. Couldn't care less about this guy.

I'll be pretty surprised if Perry cracks the top 5. I'm a fan tho, so it'll be entertaining to see how far he goes. Choi is much more talented tho & has much more potential

Let,s see Choi against Cub, this guy has something special, but not tested yet. As much as I like Perry, he is going to get finished someday soon (but he is an exciting fighter and that,s what matters the most). Both amazing fighters.

Both of them will surpass McGregor as a Fighter and as a Champion, they will cross path in the near future. And fight into living death.

Platinum is McGregor's Kryptonite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back