Joe Rogan "Triggered" Has Dumbest Statement Ever

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
he claims dolphins are so smart that when you go fishing you never catch a dolphin.

dolphins are killed in fishing nets all the time. you can actually buy dolphin safe tuna. does he research any of his bs theories? and i like the guy.

Maybe he was talking about a fishing pole and not a net

or maybe he was just high

Dolphins are only in the zoo. What an idiot

Lol it's a comedy show not a fucking scientific journal. Shit.

Oceans dont really exist, so neither do dolphins #flatearthsociety

BTW claiming that as the dumbest statement ever is a pretty dumb statement.

People catch mahi mahi, which is a type of dolphin, in large numbers every single day.

Joe Rogan is an idiot.

Now we wait...

<{yearp}>

I like Joe Rogan but i could only watch about 5 minutes of that and then I switched back to SOA

he claims dolphins are so smart that when you go fishing you never catch a dolphin.

dolphins are killed in fishing nets all the time. you can actually buy dolphin safe tuna. does he research any of his bs theories? and i like the guy.

He was talking about on a pole,with a hook,and not only did it make sense,it was funny as shit.
3eecf90ea9e02239acb3073fb10ee695.jpg

Oceans dont really exist, so neither do dolphins #flatearthsociety

Dude.. I got into it on the Internet with one those flathat earth fucks, like an idiot. I wasted my time trying to use logic to shutdown their dangerous propagation of misinformation... didnt sway them a bit.

It was like talking to my wife.

You sound triggered

he always claims to be scientifically literature and such. he was talking about dolphin intelligence and could easily have made a better joke that was actually true than dolphins never get caught while people are fishing. that was 5 minutes into the special.

It's a comedy routine. It doesn't have to be thoroughly fact-checked.

That said, and this is kind of a thread-ender:

I have personally caught exactly 5 common dolphins fishing off California. 2 on live sardines, and surprisingly, 3 on trolled tuna feathers, with 2 catches occurring on the same day.

However, I'm not entirely convinced that being caught comes down to intelligence, as I've seen plenty of humans fall for tricks far less deceptive than a well-presented live bait.

Take it easy. I am sure you say plenty of stupid shit on a daily basis, everyone does it, except for me of course.

Joe isn't that funny though.

Back