Tyrone and knockout power...

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure he has it, but I'm just not seeing it. His last win was very impressive, but I don't think it tells us much about how powerful he is. Robbie lawler has been fighting for over a decade, and has recently been threw many "wars" in the Octagon. His chin is deteriorated. Same with Koscheck.

So while the win was impressive, the actual knockout wasn't.

clearly a racist

my only concern is his gas tank.

Chin magically gone after he's KO'd.

Everyone here was saying Robbie was gonna take Tyron's soul beforehand.

If Tyron wins at 205 what magic bullshit excuse will Shertards make for wonderboy?

just like rumble, all his power comes from those hips and dat ass.

Tyrone has KO power just like Connor, and good takedowns just like Rhonda.

If Tyron wins at 205 what magic bullshit excuse will Shertards make for wonderboy?
"wonderboy let him win because he didnt want to commit a hate crime."

Are you kidding? He threw that shot from so far away, and so quickly, Robbie barely got his hand up at all. That's my opinion, anyway. He's definitely got power, but I believe it is his technique and ability to close the distance insanely fast, that are his biggest strengths on the feet.

It's a great fucking matchup, in that we have no idea how the styles will clash. This fight represents the beauty of MMA, IMO.

Tyrone Spong never fight any of those fighters.

TS will try to spin this into a "Conor KILLS Tyron, head. Clean. Off."

All that power comes from his ass and thighs

Lawler has taken a retarded amount of brain damage from Rory, Condit and Hendricks. It was only a matter of time before he was knocked cold.

Are you kidding? He threw that shot from so far away, and so quickly, Robbie barely got his hand up at all. That's my opinion, anyway. He's definitely got power, but I believe it is his technique and ability to close the distance insanely fast, that are his biggest strengths on the feet.

It's a great fucking matchup, in that we have no idea how the styles will clash. This fight represents the beauty of MMA, IMO.
He couldn't knock Gastelum out. Neither could he knock out Condit. It's a fact that he landed that explosive right hand multiple times in both of those fights, guses what? Neither man was knocked out.

I'm sure he has it, but I'm just not seeing it. His last win was very impressive, but I don't think it tells us much about how powerful he is. Robbie lawler has been fighting for over a decade, and has recently been threw many "wars" in the Octagon. His chin is deteriorated. Same with Koscheck.

So while the win was impressive, the actual knockout wasn't.
uhm I'm pretty sure Lawler had been knocked out once before Woodley and that was years ago against Nick. You don't think Woodley has KO power but I've seen him fight live and you can hear his punches evidently more so than other fights even bigger than him.

Back