Its Disrespectful to Call out Fighters from the bench, and then back out when there is a Challenge

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How does it feel to Bisping? A guy who has worked tirelessly for the company. Taking any fighter, at any time, bust his ass and then get rewarded for all his hardwork to become champion

... to only have a smaller fighter call you out, arrogantly believe your belt is easy takings, and then puss out last minute when you take the fight to him.

GSP never chased money, he took a huge paycut retiring in his good years... but now he is using it as an excuse to pull out of a fight he pushed for? A fight he started training for?

I don't buy it

You might want to get your facts straight.

early July, Bisping turns down GSPs challenge(from Roach who talked to GSP the day before in person)

Bisping wins belt > GSP thinks its safe to challenge > Negotiates with Fertita and WME > Bisping refuses to fight a WW for first title defense

early July, Bisping turns down GSPs challenge(from Roach who talked to GSP the day before in person)

Bisping wins belt > GSP thinks its safe to challenge > Negotiates with Fertita and WME > Bisping refuses to fight a WW for first title defense

Wait, I'm confused. Are you upset at GSP or Bisping?

Initial post made it sound like GSP?

Wait, I'm confused. Are you upset at GSP or Bisping?

Initial post made it sound like GSP?

GSP is being a btich. You can't talk tough to a specific person, and then turn tail because of money.(Something that has never been an issue before)

Either way, I don't really see what the problem is? GSP retired as Champion and then chose to return to fighting. He clearly didn't want to make another run at the WW belt.

Way I figure it, he earned his right to call out whoever the fuck he wants to. Whether or not it happens is a different story.

Not sure where this backing out thing came from though? Here's GSP message to Bisping from today:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gsps-message-to-michael-bisping.3378803/

It's all contractual, and GSP and the UFC are clearly not seeing eye to eye. And again, I think he's earned his right to make a few requests on his behalf, no?

GSP is being a btich. You can't talk tough to a specific person, and then turn tail because of money.(Something that has never been an issue before)
Not at all he can sell out Toronto stadium in a day and wants to get paid well for it

Contract negotiation is not always simple. You think a fighter should just sign an unfair contract so that people won't call them a bitch? Boy are you delusional and entitled.

I'm sure there are other non-ranked, old fighters in his division or the lighter ones that Bisping can try to fight, get his face smashed by, and still eke out a split decision.

I just watched a video where GSP was wearing green socks!

GREEN SOCKS!!!

Back