Will John Kavanagh win big at the Irish Book Awards???

NotoriousMillions

28-1
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.irishbookawards.irish/vote2016/

I tink he will. I'm not gonna lie, Win or Learn was the best book I've ever read. John is truly a writer beyond his time, much like his coaching ability. I tink he will continue to transcend the game of MMA and book writing, and can only hope he will pursue a part two and make it into the series as more SBG fighters join the UFC.

He's lucky Edmond didn't write a book or else he'd be #2 in Ireland.

Sounds right around the dollars in your bank account.

Lol geez, you do know just because you adopt a Connie persona, DOESNT necessarily translate to your bank account.

66687950.jpg

I could buy your whole pantry, and trust me, it wouldn't be CHEAP!

My pantry? Like the pantry where I keep my snacks?

And why WOULDNT it be cheap? Just some Tuna, Peanut Butter, cereals, grains, etc.

Unlike you, I don't really go lavishly #BEASTMODE on the Cheetohs Jim-Bob...

D6l8fu1.gif

My pantry? Like the pantry where I keep my snacks?

And why WOULDNT it be cheap? Just some Tuna, Peanut Butter, cereals, grains, etc.

Unlike you, I don't really go lavishly #BEASTMODE on the Cheetohs Jim-Bob...

D6l8fu1.gif

Because you spend your entire government stipend on doritos, shitty brazilian sodas, and even shitter Jose Aldo slider's.

I must admit though, I do splurge and enjoy a nice cut of red meat on ocassion. Of course it's word more than your motor scooter.

Because you spend your entire government stipend on doritos, shitty brazilian sodas, and even shitter Jose Aldo slider's.

I must admit though, I do splurge and enjoy a nice cut of red meat on ocassion. Of course it's word more than your motor scooter.

But you said you couldn't afford my pantry or "it WOULDNT be cheap"...

I think you might have to take a second to collect your thoughts and breathe Jim Bob... your brain is failing to articulate your thoughts.

And trust me, I don't doubt you enjoy plenty of "meat" on occasion... you kinda have off that vibe lad.

<23>
<23>
<23>

But you said you couldn't afford my pantry or "it WOULDNT be cheap"...

I think you might have to take a second to collect your thoughts and breathe Jim Bob... your brain is failing to articulate your thoughts.

And trust me, I don't doubt you enjoy plenty of "meat" on occasion... you kinda have off that vibe lad.

<23>
<23>
<23>

I said red meat, not offly colored brown like you. So don't get too excited.

And, no it wouldn't be cheap. Despite my gains, money is still a limited resource, and your brazilian buffets are not exactly cheap, when you have a man that consumes as much shit as you.

Back