Stefan Struve should cut to 205

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he isn't the biggest hw and he carries some fat on him. Imagine what he could do at 205. It also is likely his more natural weight class.

You made two of these stupid fuckin threads... Ban this troll

How the hell is this guy not banned or yellow carded. Cmon guys.

And your mum should cut your internet.

Threads like this ruin a perfectly good forum, the trolling in recent weeks has been horrific.

he isn't the biggest hw and he carries some fat on him. Imagine what he could do at 205. It also is likely his more natural weight class.
You should cut to The Wasteland with your shit threads. It's your natural tendency to post shit threads.

This is Struve at 205:

Vordingborg_mast.jpg

I have been told (by Sherdoggers) that all a fighter needs to do is just cut calories and he/she will be able to make a certain weight. So Stefan and Cyborg can both make weight, according to Sherdog lure, if they eat less. Problem solved.

205...I think he should cut to 155. Imagine the reach advantage.

lol this guy always make threads about guys cutting weight that could obviously never get to the lower weight class, he does it on purpose to get a reaction and rustle peoples jimmies. He has made tons of this type of threads the last few months.

I have been told (by Sherdoggers) that all a fighter needs to do is just cut calories and he/she will be able to make a certain weight. So Stefan and Cyborg can both make weight, according to Sherdog lure, if they eat less. Problem solved.
I read that too, it's fuckin brilliant isn't it? We sherdoggers could cure cancer if we put our mind to it lol

Back