Going to miss Rogan/Goldie

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When they eventually retire I'm going to miss their commentary, a lot of people always put them down but you can't deny that they make exciting fights that bit more exciting
I re-watched Stann/Silva recently and couldn't help notice their absence and how much better the fight would've been if they were calling the fight like they did for Melendez/Sanchez
I like Hardy, Chael and Cruz as replacements but I need someone who will scream at the cage whenever someone gets rocked

I'll miss Rogan. Goldie can be at arms length in a burning house fire and I'll pretend I didn't see him.

it will def be a change when we never hear Rogan announce again. although he will probably come back to it. look at those football announcers been doing it for 40+ years

Goldberg for life, he cracks me up at least once every PPV

I'll miss Rogan. Goldie can be at arms length in a burning house fire and I'll pretend I didn't see him.

I agree.. ill miss Goldberg being stupid which is pretty funny. Check out best of Mile Goldberg on youtube. Rogans commentating is what ill miss more.

After watching a little bit of Rogan's standup, he should stick to commentating.

Even though Rogan can be unbearable at times on his podcast, and he does get caught up in the UFC-manufactured hype ("once ever"), I think his commentary has become iconic in the mixed martial arts realm, and there'll definitely be a void when he leaves.

I've alwayz liked them & think they make a great team. FTW

I always loved them as a pair and Rogan in particular. Its too bad that Rogan got crazy biased in recent years. Listening to him do the GSP vs Hendricks fight was unbearable and Ronda being a "Once in Human History" athlete was cringe worthy. I miss the Joe that said stuff like "Goats Vagina" in the Marvin Eastman fight vs Vitor.

I'll miss Goldie, he's a good guy and funny (unintentionally, most of the time). Rogan has been a real prick to him lately, so fuck 'im.

bruh they will still be doing this shit 10-20 years from now...

the fucking system owns them

The fights are 99% of the entertainment. Trust me you won't miss them. There are many great commentators out there.

i hope they leave soon. i hope ufc gets more professional in general.

@ArtOfDrowning is most definitely going to miss them .
Rogan retiring?

giphy.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS RETIRING MIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HE IS OUT COLD IN RETIREMENT MIIIKEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'll miss Rogan, but Goldie should have been replaced a long time ago. Nostalgia only takes you so far. At some point, you actually have to understand the sport and be good at your job.

Goldie brings the real comedy in that duo, he will be sorely missed........ *sheds tear of sadness* ok maybe not.

Back