In case you needed any more confirmation why no a level big men will ever join mma

Schroder aint that big..... he's probably a middleweight. Also why are you comparing NBA salaries to fighter pay? its silly

Schroder aint that big..... he's probably a middleweight. Also why are you comparing NBA salaries to fighter pay? its silly

he is saying why HW and even LHW will never truly be stacked like the lower divisions. there are not that many men that big and they go into NBA and nfl because its much more lucrative.

6'1 180 playing bball a high cal burn sport, he would be pushing 200 with solid strength training. I'm comparing NBA because big athletes are pushed to basketball or football at a young age due to their insane salary potential. No wrestling coach is getting guy like this in his team, best they can do is get off season football players

he is saying why HW and even LHW will never truly be stacked like the lower divisions. there are not that many men that big and they go into NBA and nfl because its much more lucrative.
LHW used to be the most stacked division, and HW is just poor in general. but lets not pretend that its because big guys just choose to join the nba lol..... its not that easy to join the nba

6'1 180 playing bball a high cal burn sport, he would be pushing 200 with solid strength training. I'm comparing NBA because big athletes are pushed to basketball or football at a young age due to their insane salary potential. No wrestling coach is getting guy like this in his team, best they can do is get off season football players
then let them be pushed that way..... what does it matter whether MMA attracts the very best athletes? a great athlete doesnt always make a great fighter

same reason why i don't fight MMA. I could whoop some arse but the pay is insignificant

I wonder if they have these discussions on the swimming forums.
lol can you imagine the swimming equivalent of sherdog? full of people who cant swim calling Michael Phelps a scrub lol

lol can you imagine the swimming equivalent of sherdog? full of people who cant swim calling Michael Phelps a scrub lol

Ryan Lochte would be unofficial GOAT, and a bunch of NBA players that probably can't even swim would be the real GOATs, cause 'a level athlete'.

And anybody who thought Phelps was the best would be called a nuthugger.

LHW used to be the most stacked division, and HW is just poor in general. but lets not pretend that its because big guys just choose to join the nba lol..... its not that easy to join the nba

LHW was the most popular and exciting. it had unique personalities but it was never the division with the best skill. i dont care if you are talking tito/liddell era, machida era or jones era.

its is rarely more than 5 deep.

LHW was the most popular and exciting. it had unique personalities but it was never the division with the best skill. i dont care if you are talking tito/liddell era, machida era or jones era.

its is rarely more than 5 deep.
Im not talking about the most skilled, Im saying it was the deepest division with the most well known fighters. the bigger names if you wanna put it like that?

either way it still doesnt make any sense that its cos the NBA pays so well that the divisions are suffering. its just because they are not as skilled as the smaller fighters

Schoder is underpaid considering new NBA money

Im not talking about the most skilled, Im saying it was the deepest division with the most well known fighters. the bigger names if you wanna put it like that?

either way it still doesnt make any sense that its cos the NBA pays so well that the divisions are suffering. its just because they are not as skilled as the smaller fighters

A lot of smaller teenagers go into wrestling instead of football and basketball because there are weight classes in wrestling. could this earlier devotion to serious martial arts because smaller individuals are more inclined to wrestle instead of play ball sports lead to a higher number of higher skilled smaller fights.

I talked to JJ Watts, he said he'd never fight in mma because TS is a massive shitposter.

Good thing a lot of them beat their wives so we get guys like Greg Hardy.... #ComingSoon

A lot of smaller teenagers go into wrestling instead of football and basketball because there are weight classes in wrestling. could this earlier devotion to serious martial arts because smaller individuals are more inclined to wrestle instead of play ball sports lead to a higher number of higher skilled smaller fights.
just because someone wrestles from an early age doesnt necessarily mean they will become highly skilled fighters...... look at Hendo, he wrestled all his life and his skills are pretty average at best..... he was just really effective at what he done well

but I still dont see what the issue is?

I remember Cowboy asking me to buy him a drink at a bar because he didn't have enough money. I was shocked so I bought a round for him, sanchez, condit, and jones.

Sad state of affairs.

Just kidding...I told him to f*ck off before I kick him in the liver. He said he didn't want any trouble but mentioned 'harley, bud, and monster'

Bloody shill

No they do, but at the tail end of their careers. they take it up as a hobby

Back