If Badr Hari were to have the jiu jitsu of a Diaz brother

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how would he fair in MMA? Everyone knows how wicked his striking is. But imagine if he were to move to Stockton and learn some jiu jitsu with the Diaz brothers and sign a UFC contract.

He would get along great with the Diaz brothers as they are also gangsters.

Who would you like to see him fight first?

i think hed fair well even without it. with it, at HW, maybe unstoppable

He would make jon jones look like a priest

I'd love to see Badr Hari's USADA test results

Another what if a K1 fighter has ground game thread. He still has a bad chin 4 ounces gloves will ensure him getting KO'ed no 8 count to safe his ass.

how would he fair in MMA? Everyone knows how wicked his striking is. But imagine if he were to move to Stockton and learn some jiu jitsu with the Diaz brothers and sign a UFC contract.

He would still end up in jail a lot.

I don't think that the Diaz bros would get along with a scumbag like Hari. Also: wasteland.

He lost in his own sport of K1 to an MMA fighter....so probably poorly

RIGHT @KOfinger

Can mods already ban this stillymyboy guy, he is spamming shit out of forums ;^)

Id say teach him TDD and basic guard retention and he'll probably be a contender in a few years

What about the westling?

Without westling, the BJJ doesn´t work.

It takes many yearz to learn BJJ at the UFC level.

Street fight level can be gained in a very short time since most people just bang... but he could just use his standup if that were the case. Still it's a lot cleaner to take someone out in the street with BJJ than it is to punch them. You can alwayz tell the cop "hey, I didn't hit him once... I just subdued him when he came after me."

Badr already made his money and is not hungry anymore like the great champ he once was

I don't think Jiu Jitsu is what he needs, what he need is anti-takedown.

If he can avoid takedowns and grappling, then him getting submitted will be impossible.

Then he can always go for the KO, Prison Break Style.

Back