GSP sends a message to Bisping [video]

That must be where GSP met with them so Dana could let us all know he doesn't want to fight.

Greetings from Planet Layanpray, where the aliens still use flip-phone cameras to record messages.

I feel like I've seen this before...

Please don't let this happen. The MW dev is already screwed enough.

Please don't let this happen. The MW dev is already screwed enough.

Yeah, please don't let an interesting fight that millions of people want to see happen.

When did MMA fans become such sobbing pussies?

But...but...but... muh middleweight division!

Damn gsp must really think mike is shit . Not so long ago he was talking about how he was probably a lw and could drop down but the minute bisping wins the title...BOOM!
Gsp wants a piece .

Yeah, please don't let an interesting fight that millions of people want to see happen.

When did MMA fans become such sobbing pussies?

But...but...but... muh middleweight division!
I don't want to see this happen. I don't think it is interesting either for a fighter to come out of retirment and unfold his ringrust on a champion of a higher weight class. It is not fair tot he contenders waiting in line fora title shot like Jacare coming off a win now, or Romero/Weidman winner.

I don't want to see this happen. I don't think it is interesting either for a fighter to come out of retirment and unfold his ringrust on a champion of a higher weight class.

Then don't watch. Problem solved.

It is not fair tot he contenders waiting in line fora title shot like Jacare coming off a win now, or Romero/Weidman winner.

Jacare and Rockhold are already booked for November 27. Weidman and Romero are booked for UFC 205. Mousasi is also booked. NONE of them will be ready by UFC 206. You concern over "fairness" makes absolutely no sense.

Back