Why do we forget about Rampage vs Hendo?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It was a great fight yet it's never discussed and almost forgotten about when people talk about the 205 title until Jones held it. Almost all forget Rampage defended his belt before losing it to Forest Griffin.

I thought it was a lot closer than how the judges scored it as well.

I didnt think it was a great fight,just a an ok one from my memory. I thought rampage won when i saw it but i should really revisit it.

I didnt think it was a great fight,just a an ok one from my memory. I thought rampage won when i saw it but i should really revisit it.

Buy Fight Pass and write promo code CHAEL10 for 10 % off.

C H A E L 1 0

No one forgot they both just old now. neither are near Conors level at their peak even

It wasn't a great fight. That's why no one talks about it 8 years later.

TBH I don't remember that fight being too interesting.

It was a much better fight than some that we see today. Plus it was a young Rampage vs a young Hendo. Go back and watch it.

That was an exciting fight.....
I remember being worried that Hendo kept standing with Rampage HAHA!
I still didn't trust Hendo on his feet...even after brawling and beating Wandy.

I remember wanting hendo to unify it but rampage just stopped all that talk. It was a decent fight.

I remember is was somewhat a unification bout but the UFC just disregarded the Pride belt afterwhich......Then gave Forrest a BS decision......

That was an exciting fight.....
I remember being worried that Hendo kept standing with Rampage HAHA!
I still didn't trust Hendo on his feet...even after brawling and beating Wandy.
Rampage was a scary dude back then especially after stiffing Chuck. I'm surprised it went the distance honestly.

It's one of those fights that is fantastic, but it's not notable for any moment. It's just a good MMA fight.

Surprising that it's so forgotten because it's a pretty huge unification fight, but it was Anderson who got the unification hype for beating Henderson. Shame. Great fight though.

No one forgot they both just old now. neither are near Conors level at their peak even

Why do guys like you even click on these threads.
I hope you're trolling, and if so...well done...you got me.

it was a terrific fight and yeah it hardly ever gets talked about here.

You would think since it was technically Pride vs UFC champions finally unifying a title that it would be brought up all the time. But it isn't. Because you people suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back