made a thread about fighters weighing in a week out. got told to stop making troll threads by mods.

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i dont understand why a mods would suggest it was a troll thread. ive never made one intentionally and it is ufc related discussion. i dont know which mods moved the thread as they dont contact you. can that mod explain to me what makes that a troll thread? mods need to be checked imo. atleast the ones that abuse this forum. dont treat me like some second class forum member. ive done nothing wrong here. I'm a upstanding contributor to this forum.

I suggest you to make a thread after this one about why mods moved to wasteland your thread where you asked why they moved the first one to wasteland.

and how do you think this thread is going to turn out?

Lol at upstanding contributor. I agree with your point though.

Take out 'upstanding' and people will bite to your bait...

wouldnt it be better to have asked them(mods) directly?

do you expect people around here to stand up for you bro? nothing personal... but sherdog is savage.

youll learn with time.

Trash belongs in the wasteland.... Have u ever told your garbage the reason for throwing it away??? Exactly....

671256e55e7b94c478f77c4dd2aa2641afb98ec711bc9be66307aab25cd881fe.jpg

We should have a ban button beside posts and if it gets enough clicks a poster gets auto-banned. We can take care of these trolls ourselves without the mods help!

I agree. The mods in here does odd shit too often without one single explanation.

We should have a ban button beside posts and if it gets enough clicks a poster gets auto-banned. We can take care of these trolls ourselves without the mods help!
I would click you so fast Roca

Back