KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I'm posting it in UFC discussion first so people actually see it

I hope it's the rumored Carwin matchup

I'm posting it in UFC discussion first so people actually see it

I hope it's the rumored Carwin matchup

Be it Carwin or Bigfoot, Fedor is going to get his faecal matter pushed back to his intestines. It won't be pretty.

Still, I admire that he still has the will to fight, and that he is willing to put his health on the line by fighting roided up freaks like the aforementioned ones.

Probably Bob Sapp. Fedor needs a good win after getting knocked out by Maldonado.

<mma4>

I'm conflicted on how to feel about this...I think he should stay retired...

don't care vs who.

I just want the same guy on the mic that did Fedor Vs Maldanada.

Goodshit! War the GOAT. Let the man fight and make some money. He earned it with the greatest streak in mma history

If it's Carwin, Fedor dies in the first round.

If it's someone else it'll be a can and I don't care.

I hope its Carwin.

I know people want him to avenge his Bigfoot loss but adding another former world champion to his resume is better IMO (assuming he beats them which wont be easy)

I like Fedor. But the Carwin fight could get really ugly.

Hopefully he can weather the storm. But it will be a wild one.

Nah it's alright. Fight Carwin, wait 30 seconds for him to gas uncontrollably, takedown and armbar ezpz japanesey
Carwin will probably pump himself full of EPO and other goodies for this fight.

Fedor needs to crush this Carwin can, I mean MONSTER sometime after the first minute....... Fedor needs to survive 60 seconds and the fight should be his.

Carwin will probably pump himself full of EPO and other goodies for this fight.

Carwin's gas tank was pretty non-existent even when he used those goodies in the UFC, now that he's like 40 and has had a shit ton of injuries I imagine it could be even worse

Be it Carwin or Bigfoot, Fedor is going to get his faecal matter pushed back to his intestines. It won't be pretty.

Still, I admire that he still has the will to fight, and that he is willing to put his health on the line by fighting roided up freaks like the aforementioned ones.

LOL. Bigfoot would get destroyed. He's a shell of a shell of his former self.

Bigfoot has fight Nov 18

Nah it's alright. Fight Carwin, wait 30 seconds for him to gas uncontrollably, takedown and armbar ezpz japanesey

This is a very likely outcome...

But, if he gets caught in those 30 seconds... maybe 37 seconds due to Carwin's tune-up fight against a radio douche... things could get interesting.

Back