Cris Cyborg vs Mighty Mouse

Iulius

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Who would win?

I had to subscribe just to ask you that. Don't judge me.
<{boneytears}>

edit:

Thats a fantastic first thread.

also why cant whitebelts make threads?

Not me,, i clicked on this stupid thread by mistake

Can MM even bulk up to catchweight bout?

I'm not sexist but I will always put my money on the guy if he's a trained fighter, no matter how big/heavy the girl is.

I'm not sexist but I will always put my money on the guy if he's a trained fighter, no matter how big/heavy the girl is.

What if the girl was Gus sized and the guy was an 0-0 or 0-1 SW? XD

MM by common sense.

Maybe think about posting in threads for a few months or years before starting one on your own. Help make the internet great again.

Cyborg hits really hard. Maybe almost as hard as Mighty Mouse. Maybe not. I don't know

But I gotta think Mouse can take her down at will and dominate her on the ground. She probably couldn't stop any of his takedowns.

Really don't see how Mighty Mouse takes this one. Cyborg is bigger, stronger, better boxing and her ground game is comparable.

Cyborg GnP tko round 3

Shouldn't there be like a 50 post count before allowed to make threads ???

&

Mighty Mouse wins by boring Cyborg so much she opts to walk away from his pitter/ patter punches

Shouldn't there be like a 50 post count before allowed to make threads ???

Mighty Mouse wins by boring Cyborg so much she opts to walk away from his pitter/ patter punches
Yeah i thought the same thing about whitebelts and posting tbh.

The real question is who has a bigger dick?

Mighty Mouse refuses to fight unless Cyborg makes 135.

But in all seriousness Mouse kills her any way he wants under a minute. If you think she is somewhere near as fast, strong, or technical as him you failed in life.

MM by taking her down and dominating her on the ground.

Mighty Mouse would destroy her with both hands tied behind his back. Stupid question.

.... great first post ...........................................................(not really)

Who would win?

I had to subscribe just to ask you that. Don't judge me.
<{boneytears}>

I thought these men vs women threads died when ronda got ko'd by a female light hitting holly...When will these politically correct males learn...No female can take a man...Are there some exceptions to this rule...yes...some extremely fit women can take below average weak men...just go on youtube, you will find many of that happening...but if you are talking a trained woman going against a trained man..there is simply no comparison....MM would absolutely kill cyborg...while cyborg has some power, mm is 20x more explosive with literally everything he does...punches, knees, kicks..wrestling...Cyborg is about as fit and as strong as a woman can get..and she would still get destroyed by MM...Anyone who disputes that, you need a biology lesson in the physical differences between men and women...

Cyborg hits really hard. Maybe almost as hard as Mighty Mouse. Maybe not. I don't know

But I gotta think Mouse can take her down at will and dominate her on the ground. She probably couldn't stop any of his takedowns.

no she doesn't hit as hard as MM..are you nuts...When she fights other chicks, of course It looks like she hits like a truck...and compared to her opponents she does...but go watch MM ko benevidez...when you put a woman against a man, you would see how insanely slow a woman is compared to a man...and again, no, she doesn't hit harder than MM,

Really don't see how Mighty Mouse takes this one. Cyborg is bigger, stronger, better boxing and her ground game is comparable.

Cyborg GnP tko round 3

Dude, she's a woman...Nothing is comparable...MM is far faster, far stronger, non stop cardio...he would beat her within 2 minutes...end of story...I can't believe there are still people like you around...please, you should be demoted...black belt? bhahah are you 12?

Back