Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP has now:
-ducked Anderson
-ducked Robbie Lawler
-ducked Bisping
-ducked Nick Diaz rematch
-ducked Conor Mcgregor (UFC wouldn't pay him the very reasonable $10 million he wanted to fight a lightweight)

GSP claims to want to fight and that he's better than ever but has refused to fight multiple people. He's clearly in it for the money yet he's given up multi million dollar paydays at 200, 205, and now 206 in his hometown.

Does this ducking hurt his legacy? Or is this to be expected from someone who lobbied for a overhaul to the drug testing program and then promptly retired?
<{gspressed}>

The way I see it, GSP already had his career. Now he is just trying to cash in last time.

how dare GSP not want to sign a shit slave contract that he feels isn't paying him what hes worth and where he has to drop his major sponsor

Nothing of value was lost tbh, unless if you have insomnia, in which case make sure you watch Fitch vs. Shields.

nFSWgPQ.jpg

You are silly TS. GSP is retired and hasn't ducked anybody.

I don't think so but I also don't think he is "ducking" anyone. I think he is just playing hard to get and is trying to milk his next paycheck. Either Dana or Coker will eventually give in and pay him what he wants. He is playing hardball negotiation.

He is the WW GOAT. He took a lot of hard fights against some real killers in his run. He actually is a little old in fight years. He has nothing left to prove to me. I have no problem with a guy like GSP who paid his dues to look for a big money fight when the time is just right. If he hasn't earned that privilege then nobody has.

Pretty sure KOflinger, Weidmansdad, and Natesblackshirt are all the same kid playing on his phone during class. They’re all the same type of troll, always on around the same time.

I'm not a fan of GSP at all, but Bisping trying to get a moneyfight with him is as pathetic as Ariel's weekly article about GSP's return. What's next; Cormier fights GSP because "that's what the fans wanna see"?

I'm not a fan of GSP at all, but Bisping trying to get a moneyfight with him is as pathetic as Ariel's weekly article about GSP's return. What's next; Cormier fights GSP because "that's what the fans wanna see"?
to be fair, if DC comes in looking like he did against Anderson, that's a winnable fight for GSP.

GSP has now:
-ducked Anderson
-ducked Robbie Lawler
-ducked Bisping
-ducked Nick Diaz rematch
-ducked Conor Mcgregor (UFC wouldn't pay him the very reasonable $10 million he wanted to fight a lightweight)

GSP claims to want to fight and that he's better than ever but has refused to fight multiple people. He's clearly in it for the money yet he's given up multi million dollar paydays at 200, 205, and now 206 in his hometown.

Does this ducking hurt his legacy? Or is this to be expected from someone who lobbied for a overhaul to the drug testing program and then promptly retired?
<{gspressed}>

Has a lot to lose - GSP

He faced the best Welterweights in UFC history thru ought his career, and lost only one round. Somehow you believe he is now "ducking" the competition. Incredulous, simply incredulous. Embarrassing to be quite frank.

it's funny to hear (not saying TS) McGregor fans claim: "Ohhhh McGregor is special because he's changing the pay game for fighters" and when a GOAT begins to demand a high paycheck his desire to fight is questioned lol. GSP ain't stupid, he knows the value his return brings back to the UFC Canadian market that's hurting right now for a superstar. Let the man negotiate.

He didn't duck a single person you just listed.

Back