Looks like Sage Northcutt happens to be more black than Jones

Sage is a natural born athlete. Bones is not. Sage is that kinda athlete that can be good at other sports. Bones is not.

Bones is a helluva good fighter and tactitian in the cage tho.

There's a mini trampoline cropped out of the photo.

He should get some tips from Woody Harrelson.

He's 6'0, in prime condition, the fact he gets "so close" shows his F level athleticism.

I always find it funny when people are amazed at people who can dunk, go play a pick up game in the park and watch your jaw drop at some 6'2 fat slob that crams it down your throat.

that was a week ago. by now he can do a triple flip in the air while dunking with his pecs

Super sage northcutt. He can leap a tall building in a single bound. Should be working on his footwork and keeping the distance tho. Dont let gall get in on that takedown.

he travelled..... but the kids got some hops

hanging out with Tyrone Woodley seems have rubbed off on him...

{<huh}

Because he can dunk and Jon can't means he's "more black" than Jones?

Lmao I hate Sherdog sometimes I just get reminded of how many old men surround me on this site

Last edited:
Sage is a natural born athlete. Bones is not. Sage is that kinda athlete that can be good at other sports. Bones is not.

I'd have to disagree. Not about Sage, but Bones was ruining people while taking training lightly and partying hard. Also has 2 brothers in NFL. Pretty sure he is a natural athlete.

Travelling + carrying

War Micky Gall

I'd have to disagree. Not about Sage, but Bones was ruining people while taking training lightly and partying hard. Also has 2 brothers in NFL. Pretty sure he is a natural athlete.
Was just about to post this.

traveling hasn't been called in america for like 20 years. don't know about euroleagues
I blame Lebron

oh and I dont watch Euro league basketball lol.... I have taste

{<huh}

Because he can dunk and Jon can't means he's "more black" than Jones?

Lmao I hate Sherdog sometimes I just get reminded of how many old men surround me on this site

a5ebcb5f368c78b0757e38df14a6d981b57c339f6de87576d23bd5c6094267b4_1.jpg

Let's also sprinkle JUCO national wrestling champ on top of that.

Back