Dana White - Bisping v GSP wont happen in Toronto

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Ok then...

danacomic.jpg

Last edited:
Of course there won't be "GSP doesn't want to be a fighter" or the truth "Reebok is a screw job and GSP doesn't need it"

Nothing Dana White says actually matters.

Not one thing.

Who knows anymore.

Until these shenanigans end MMA will never be considered an actual 'sport' like NFL, MLB, NHL etc.

nice!

So that means Bisping vs GSP is on for Toronto!

Good thing, this card needs another big fight.

Thanks Dana!

who fucking cares if he's lying right now? His job is to promote fights, if he gave up info about every fight discussion that was happening he'd be terrible at his job.

Who knows anymore.

Until these shenanigans end MMA will never be considered an actual 'sport' like NFL, MLB, NHL etc.
I agree that the shenanigans need to end, but let's not pretend that there's no shenanigans in other sports. NFL and MLB especially.

I agree that the shenanigans need to end, but let's not pretend that there's no shenanigans in other sports. NFL and MLB especially.

Very true...but this UFC shit has become a bit of a circus lately.

Is he still spilling this bullshit that he doesn't want to fight after GSP went on record about the contract dispute? Can he finally start telling the truth about what is really going on behind the scenes?

That's some sort of picture editor. Could be anything from a phone app effect, or even Photoshop with plug ins.

Serif photoplus to do the images (basically photoshop)
Serif drawplus to do the layout, text etc (kinda pagemaker equivalent)

as ive been reminded, i missed this one...

women.png

Serif photoplus to do the images (basically photoshop)
Serif drawplus to do the layout, text etc (kinda pagemaker equivalent)

Thanks man. Just googled Photoplus. Seems really good and Photoshop-like. :)

Ok then...

2djxd80.jpg

Come on guys come up with all Danas lies for we can put them together and send them to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back