Did Conor calling Aldo a juicer end Mendes career?

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
With hindsight we now know that Chad Mendes was on banned substances in his career. If you notice when Conor says "you're a legend, Aldo is a juicehead pussy" after their fight that Mendes has a look on his face like "oh shit". In the next fight with Edgar pillowfists, Mendes gets knocked out in devastating fashion and then is caught using banned substances.

I got the feeling when Conor said that to him that Mendes knew he wasn't clean and realized he just didn't have the same "stuff" as Conor. Thoughts?

Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-5.22.46-PM-660x400.png

Sources.
http://fightstate.com/mcgregor-tell-mendes-post-fight-you-are-a-legend-aldo-is-a-juicehead-pussy/

yeah, bunch of hypocrites

night-cream1.jpg

Hurt Mendes career

Gotta get that A+ skin cream

no, aldo and conor broke his chin just in time for t-rex little baby hands frankie to get a flash ko.

Damn, some of you have too much time to sit around think about shit that's not important. Go outside.

So is this a Mendes is a PED head thread or is this a Conor can beat guys on PEDs thread?

So is this a Mendes is a PED head thread or is this a Conor can beat guys on PEDs thread?
This is a "Fighter are clean and Conor saying that to Mendes might have triggered him into trying PED's and he got caught because of that" thread.

The assumption here is, Conor is clean and Mendes was and Aldo never were. Undercover Conor loving thread.

This is a "Fighter are clean and Conor saying that to Mendes might have triggered him into trying PED's and he got caught because of that" thread.

The assumption here is, Conor is clean and Mendes was and Aldo never were. Undercover Conor loving thread.

Blessed by a true PNP - thank you.

Mendes owned McGregor before he gassed. If anything, it taught Mendes that roids make you strong enough to wrestle fuck anyone, just remember to work on your cardio too.

Connor is clean, hahaha

Explain to me why the numbers on the drug test reports changed after USADA

With hindsight we now know that Chad Mendes was on banned substances in his career. If you notice when Conor says "you're a legend, Aldo is a juicehead pussy" after their fight that Mendes has a look on his face like "oh shit". In the next fight with Edgar pillowfists, Mendes gets knocked out in devastating fashion and then is caught using banned substances.

Conor, Aldo, Mendez, Edgar...Don't really matter anymore.

upload_2016-10-26_9-16-48.png

Dick pills, nah seriously, Aldo looked deflated when he lost to Conor. Mendes got busted, these things are not shocking to me. And yes, Conor owns those manlets.

I thought what ended his career was being cemented permanently as the #4 in the featherweight division. Popping didn't help though.

Nah that left hook from Edgar + 'contaminated skin cream' (LOL) ended it. The McGregor fight wasn't that bad for him. Probably got paid well and had a loaded (and legit) excuse with the short camp.

I got the feeling when Conor said that to him that Mendes knew he wasn't clean and realized he just didn't have the same "stuff" as Conor. Thoughts?

Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-5.22.46-PM-660x400.png

Sources.
http://fightstate.com/mcgregor-tell-mendes-post-fight-you-are-a-legend-aldo-is-a-juicehead-pussy/
The thought within the thought it's all so intricate and full of hidden meanings. Takes a acute Sherdog poster to analyze the subtleties and crack the code of inner meanings!!

Back