unrustle my jimmies

marwash

Booty Warrior
@Green
Reaction score
can someone please explain to me how it makes sense for Cody Garbrandt to get the shot over TJ.

please help.

Probably dued to the hype generated by their beef.
I would much rather watch Cody vs Lineker.

TJ -> not likeable, was shitting on the UFC, thinks he's too entitled, bad management, etc....

I would have loved to see Lineker vs Cody though. Hopefully we'll see that one soon. Lineker will put Cody to sleep after a bunch of fun exchanges in the first round.

can someone please explain to me how it makes sense for Cody Garbrandt to get the shot over TJ.

please help.

watch this video of a dog trying to fight the rain..... if that doesnt unrustle them, you are a sick individual

please help.

It doesn't.
But TJ already lost to Cruz, and Cody is an unbeaten prospect that has been vocal, and people LOVE drama.

TJ also has the whole "snake in the grass" crap that resulted from his move out of TAM and is generally "hated" by the MMA fans.
I know, not fair, but it is probably viewed as another reason (if he was a fan favorite, he would definitely have gotten a TS).

tumblr_m8ymv22DeO1qll48ao1_400.gif

When you not only bite the hand that feeds you but also shit on it and laugh at it, you shouldn't be surprised when the hand decides to feed someone else.

Not that the UFC is free of wrong-doing here, because they aren't. They're terrible to work for. But you have to know the consequences of your actions.

Plus, Garbrandt is more fun to watch than TJ is.

I have no opinion on this. Dillashaw had is opportunity and lost. I do however think Cody is gonna get the dogshit kicked out of him.

Drama between Cody/Cruz, Cruz already beat TJ (whether you accept it or not), and Cruz is on a longer win streak. TJ will probably get the next shot. You OK with that, or do you need to cry some more?

Better trash talk, plus WME probably wants to use Cody for vlogs and reality shows in the future

Back