The new UFC 205 Promo.

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I did a search and found nothing, so I hope this hasn't been posted already. Forgive me if it has.

It has me hyped, for no other reason than to see Joanna Champion murder somebody again.

Joanna is a cutie.
Yeah, I got to attend the last Claudia vs. Joanna fight. I was actually pulling for Claudia, but Joanna was such a bad ass that she won me over. By far the best fight of the entire UFC 200 weekend.

Joanna is a cutie.

L U L

8442918-375x413-1440202945.jpg

wZDwZGF.jpg

I did a search and found nothing, so I hope this hasn't been posted already. Forgive me if it has.

It has me hyped, for no other reason than to see Joanna Champion murder somebody again.

That promo was uploaded by the UFC over two weeks ago. You really thought there hasn't been dozens of threads about this already?

Tyron looks like an idiot woth his sunglasses, Conor kinda pulls it off with his suits and his character

I like how they are trying to make Wonderboy actually look like a little boy with the backpack. Isn't he 33?

Tyron looks like an idiot woth his sunglasses, Conor kinda pulls it off with his suits and his character

oh come on, conor needs to unflex his lats. it's ridiculous.

One of the upsets of the night will be Karolina beating JJ.

Believe you me, buddeh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back